Quantcast

π°•mardi•°3.14

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Shitload of le rain coming in on Friday. Will need to clear le roof of all the snow beforehand.

Got confirmation from clients that no work will be coming before mid January. :headbang:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Cold here (g00d!) and windy as fuck (not good). This office tower has some nasty aerodynamic properties that make the wind noise in the offices very loud, as if a jet fighter was flying by all the time.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning, man child is up way too early today....also..... Appointment for the knee today to decide on a course of action that will likely start with a big ass needle to drain it.

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

The rain is here and in a big way. Many inches over the next couple of days, there were about 6" in my car this morning. Time to put the cover on and drive the truck until March. :(

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Subbing today = watching the same movie segment 4 times. Thankfully I brought a book. I job shadow tomorrow and Thursday so that should be more entertaining.

Secret Santa packages received and hopefully my elf gets theirs today or tomorrow. Damn UPS store F-Ed up paperwork and the address so far.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning and hello LOL! I ran 8 miles before work and it was cold and windy as balls, as much as balls can be cold and windy anyway. My face froze and it was a mostly miserable and unpleasant run, but a decent one anyway as these things go. Wind chill of 6. I guess the good news is that runs don't get too much colder than that 'round here.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I get to get my drone license with the new gig. I will be creating digital content for an outdoors company (hunting, fishing & tactical gear) doing this...
General Overview:
In house video production.
Assisting Photographer/Digital Media Manager with day to day tasks and projects. Shooting, editing, motion graphics, and production.
In house and on location assistance and shooting – both photography and video. General file management assistance and output.
Backing up the in house graphic design team with photo or video content as needed. Studio upkeep and organization.

Super stoked to be back in a role suitable for my skills & experience.

Gonna start a ski club with my homies I think. I have some ideas that would be super rad.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
I get to get my drone license with the new gig. I will be creating digital content for an outdoors company (hunting, fishing & tactical gear) doing this...
General Overview:
Assisting Photographer/Digital Media Manager with day to day tasks and projects. Shooting, editing, motion graphics, and production.
In house and on location assistance and shooting – both photography and video. General file management assistance and output.
Backing up the in house graphic design team with photo or video content as needed. Studio upkeep and organization.

Super stoked to be back in a role suitable for my skills & experience.

Gonna start a ski club with my homies I think. I have some ideas that would be super rad.
did you take the jorb?

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good afternoon!!

All set to get some big graphics up on a wall this morning, and then branding mgr. stops us because a word next to another word was 1/4" too close for his liking. That's an extra trip charge and the cost to reprint, homie - you already approved it. No problemo, because it put us onto our next job right next to the "Skrimp Shack" for lunch. I had the big-ass fish sandwich. It was a big-ass piece of fish.

We've got an after-hours install both today and tomm. - regular shift all day plus the night work. Did I mention that sometimes salary pay sux? Gonna be crushed by the time the weekend gets here.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
General Overview:
Sounds like an outdoor soft pr0n company?