Quantcast

π°•mardi•°3.14

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I just told my GM how thrilled I was to learn from him that management roles will be getting salary zero increase next year. TRICKLEDOWN YEAH!!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I just told my GM how thrilled I was to learn from him that management roles will be getting salary zero increase next year. TRICKLEDOWN YEAH!!
I got a tap on the shoulder from my dept. head last week, went into his office & told me my raise out of the possible 2% was 0. I lol'ed and said i thought you were gonna fire me!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Too long of a drive, kemosabe. You're virtually in Wyoming from here. :D

That said, I am headed to the purveyor of dank comestibles, since I'm out of edished supplies.
coda bars are tasty af. coffee & donuts is super dank & dangerous cuz I want to eat it all & have before. :dead:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Mom is in surgery getting her broken arm fixed. I’m of course here at the hospital and not at the studio trying to sell stuff to desperate men with pockets full of cash and women folk to appease for the Holidays. Ahh familial duties. A bit stressful here in AngryLand.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I just called my aunt whose husband died last week. I had to tell her I wouldn't be able to make it to the service this weekend. holiday traveling has made it nigh on impossible to find a flight that gets me to Phoenix in less than 30 hours. I'll try and make it in January or February to spend some time with her. She told me they'd been married 64 years. That's a heck of a long time. But they were in love, and they had a beautiful relationship. I will miss him. I hope she can manage without him. 64 years... that's just wow.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Well..... I decided I am going to make a knife..... Of my own design.....

Just kidding, I picked up a 6in trapper style blank and I will make the hangle using a mule deer shed. Going to be hidden Tang stay so should look pretty good when I'm done

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well..... I decided I am going to make a knife..... Of my own design.....

Just kidding, I picked up a 6in trapper style blank and I will make the hangle using a mule deer shed. Going to be hidden Tang stay so should look pretty good when I'm done
funny you mention this... a buddy of mine just posted on fb today that he's cutting some blanks of damascus steel for one of his friends to make into a knife

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Um six inches IN your car??
Yes, my car leaks on the drivers side were the roof meets the a pillar and also the rear corner we're it meets the halo. My driveway is slopped, so it gathers behind the seat where my ShamWow is. :rofl:

I replaced the halo seal and last month replaced the side strips. You can't get OE side weatherstripping and the aftermarket isn't the same. I got the passenger side to stay dry, so there is still hope (maybe).