Quantcast

σδζ Tuesday GMT ζδσ

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
The thing about that trail is as much as it's fun (and it really is) it's waay out in the middle of a truly beautiful XC ride. Usually by the time I get there, I'm fairly wiped out. There is another way to access that area from the North (green valley ranch SS?) but I haven't tried that option. I should.

That area has mucho terrain as shown and if there was a bigger overall (cough) freeridey element going to and from that trail it would get a lot more love.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The thing about that trail is as much as it's fun (and it really is) it's waay out in the middle of a truly beautiful XC ride. Usually by the time I get there, I'm fairly wiped out. There is another way to access that area from the North (green valley ranch SS?) but I haven't tried that option. I should.

That area has mucho terrain as shown and if there was a bigger overall (cough) freeridey element going to and from that trail it would get a lot more love.
Pine Valley Ranch. People really should use taht approach more. Although the Buck Gulch/Strawberry Jack options probably keep the masses at bay...

Last edited: