Quantcast

Ϣ϶ϷήέζϷαϓ ϧᶆՒ

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
taking the day off to fuck around with no kids and no responsibilities. Gonna play some games, return some clothes, maybe do a ride, and that's pretty much it.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
two hour drive each way, bad wrist, out of shape, no riding buddies. And it's 90 plus 90% humidity out. Plus I kind of need a day without anything pressing to do to just relax and watch TV/play games/work in the yard without people around me.

anybody torrent anything recently? I really want to watch avengers, but the only way to download it is to buy it for $20. I just want to rent it and then never watch it again. They won't let me do that....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
anybody torrent anything recently? I really want to watch avengers, but the only way to download it is to buy it for $20. I just want to rent it and then never watch it again. They won't let me do that....
haven't you heard? it hit best selling movie of all time status or some nonsense like that.

mel brooks really needs to make spaceballs 2.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
the meh is strong with this day.

wrapping stuff up at work before a day tomorrow of packing/cleaning up house and then leaving on friday to head to maine for a week.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Phishing training registration sent out by HR. Users immediately start asking if that email is phishing.

I mean, I guess it shows some people pay attention. But lols.

Ride night....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Damn, the King of Random guy from YouTube is dead. Wasn't a fan or anything, but definitely perused some of his videos after shed sessions.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Phishing training registration sent out by HR. Users immediately start asking if that email is phishing.
Heh, our IT security department sends phishing e-mails to employees to test them. If you click the links in the e-mails, you fail the test and are assigned to a mandatory training class. Being the payroll manager, I get targeted by legit phishing attempts all the time. I don't trust any e-mails that come from outside the organization, and I am very protective of our data. I'm a real pain in the ass around here when it comes to giving out data for legit business purposes. I usually say no, and then people go up the food chain to get approval, and that's just fine by me.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

I mean, I guess it shows some people pay attention. But lols.

Ride night....
My company turned on some bullshit header for any emails coming to you from external email sources.
phish.jpg

Which means you can't preview any emails on your phone or very easily in Outlook as all you see is the above BS.

It also applies it to any of the internal corporate spam they send through 3rd party systems e.g. marketing etc.

WP...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
A lot of rain here today after we had a lot of really warm weather I guess its cold weather time again. Good I got a bike ride in yesterday as it looks too sloppy for a ride today. Gotta use the time to get new tires on the mtb and fix a slightly bend rotor on the gravel bike (second time I have damaged a rotor during transportation).

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Heh, our IT security department sends phishing e-mails to employees to test them. If you click the links in the e-mails, you fail the test and are assigned to a mandatory training class. Being the payroll manager, I get targeted by legit phishing attempts all the time. I don't trust any e-mails that come from outside the organization, and I am very protective of our data. I'm a real pain in the ass around here when it comes to giving out data for legit business purposes. I usually say no, and then people go up the food chain to get approval, and that's just fine by me.
:stupid:

We get tested about once a month. You have to forward the email to security or you also get to redo the training.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Last full day in CO. :( Tomorrow we hit the road to Michigan's UP and the remaining 6 or so weeks of our trip.

Conversely, I've been chatting with recruiters about jerbs. Boo to that.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Mornin!

Last full day in CO. :( Tomorrow we hit the road to Michigan's UP and the remaining 6 or so weeks of our trip.

Conversely, I've been chatting with recruiters about jerbs. Boo to that.
You going to Sleeping Bear dunes? Looks like a nice place.

The UP and Sault Saint Marie area are on my list of places to go and bike...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
You going to Sleeping Bear dunes? Looks like a nice place.

The UP and Sault Saint Marie area are on my list of places to go and bike...
Not quite sure TBH. Kinda improvising on this leg. We know we are heading to the UP, then to Montreal and Toronto, over to Niagara Falls, then perhaps we'll either go to PEI and Nova Scotia or do a big beautiful tour of New England.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
uhmmmm, Ottawa's nice and all, but it's really just a big little city. not much excitement going on... Toronto has a lot to see and do, I'd imagine. We do have a nice park here (Gatineau Park). I suppose it depends what you're after. Depending on timing, I might be off work and in town, so I could show you some good trails.