Quantcast

пицца!!!!GMT chi ch gesen Öchigdör GMT!!!!пицца

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ripped a 3 inch long scab off my leg last night. Only one little square inch of scab left to go.

Packed all my bike crap for a ride tonight, but it sounds like all the peoples are bailing out. Fuck 'em, their loss. :busted:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Knocking out a few estimates before hitting the road to get an acrylic sign put up....maybe I'll get out of here early today.

Who am I kidding....most likely not.

Stopped by a new BBQ joint last night and picked up some swine to go for sammies. Very tasty que...8/10 would bang.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Good Morning!!

Knocking out a few estimates before hitting the road to get an acrylic sign put up....maybe I'll get out of here early today.

Who am I kidding....most likely not.

Stopped by a new BBQ joint last night and picked up some swine to go for sammies. Very tasty que...8/10 would bang.
where at in nc?

name?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Still cleaning up from yesterday. My individual causing yesterday's late in day fuck up is ooo today without cleaning up the mess, so I am dealing with it still. To keep it from getting around to the team that she gloriously fucked up, I am dealing with it in entirety instead of spreading it out. Fucking giddy.

It's getting cold. Running out of ///M time for the year I believe.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Work, food truck Friday (last of the year), putting kids to bed, practicing trumpet, driving to Beaver Creek late. Work retreat at the Beav this weekend, bringing the 5010.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Still cleaning up from yesterday. My individual causing yesterday's late in day fuck up is ooo today without cleaning up the mess, so I am dealing with it still. To keep it from getting around to the team that she gloriously fucked up, I am dealing with it in entirety instead of spreading it out. Fucking giddy.

It's getting cold. Running out of ///M time for the year I believe.
there are times its appropriate for people to find themselves under the proverbial bus. this sounds like one of them. you don't set status to FUBAR then ghost and get away scott free.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Hello all. Work, food truck Friday (last of the year), putting kids to bed, practicing trumpet, driving to Beaver Creek late. Work retreat at the Beav this weekend, bringing the 5010.
Paulie's Plunge - take bus back up to the Beav. Pro-tip - the bus rack won't fit your fat tires, so just bring your bike on the bus with you.
Lee's Way Down - climb up Saddle Ridge to get to it

@Full Trucker is rumored to possibly be in the area... if you can, shuttle Lee's like 8 times instead of climbing up to ride it. :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Paulie's Plunge - take bus back up to the Beav. Pro-tip - the bus rack won't fit your fat tires, so just bring your bike on the bus with you.
Lee's Way Down - climb up Saddle Ridge to get to it

@Full Trucker is rumored to possibly be in the area... if you can, shuttle Lee's like 8 times instead of climbing up to ride it. :D
I think I'll just ride the lift up at Vail and do Radio Flyer a bunch of times.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I think I'll just ride the lift up at Vail and do Radio Flyer a bunch of times.
Squeeze in Paulie's and Lee's - they're both pretty short and really fun.

If you only have time to squeeze in one shorty - do Lee's.

Oh - and there is apparently an enduro race going on at Vail this weekend - don't know the details, but you might want to check to see what they're riding and when...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Squeeze in Paulie's and Lee's - they're both pretty short and really fun.

If you only have time to squeeze in one shorty - do Lee's.

Oh - and there is apparently an enduro race going on at Vail this weekend - don't know the details, but you might want to check to see what they're riding and when...
Ok, that does look fun. Hmm

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
there are times its appropriate for people to find themselves under the proverbial bus. this sounds like one of them. you don't set status to FUBAR then ghost and get away scott free.
Managers get to deal with that level of fun stuff. This is a "documented issue" that has been addressed multiple times, but now has become a g/l issue. I'm just cleaning up and providing logs of my conversations; they get the fun stuff.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
(almost) Alone in the office. But, got fed pizza and le wings for lunch, found beer in the fridge and will be home before 3PM. The rest of my team in on planes, trains and automobiles. I wish every Friderp was like that, only the weather could have been more supportive of riding and downhilling. We go to 11 in the FTS department next week again.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
WTF just hit a new level. Can't put it out there, but it involved me dropping an audible across the room f-bomb and throwing my headset. I just got back from a 5min walk and am borderline about to lose my shit still.