Quantcast

пицца!!!!GMT chi ch gesen Öchigdör GMT!!!!пицца

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
So how did it go?
Like smooth peanut butter..... Proving yet again I actually eat a good balanced diet with proper levels of vitamins and fiber and such

Same here.
How did we ever get by before internet right on our phones...... I mean you can only read the shampoo bottle so many times before it's permanent in your memory

Maybe you will get lucky, and pull him over for speeding in your town.
That would be funny.
Would be awesome.... But I don't do that side of things.

This morning about 0200 was pretty good on my way home though..... Train was stopped for about 45 minutes or so, I pulled up behind two other vehicles. About five minutes go by, the passenger gets out in front of me... She looks back, giggles and shakes her ass at me, proceeds to walk infroin of the vehicle she is in and I see a nice stream of "fluid running" down the street underneath their vehicle. She walks back and is buttoning up her pants..... Classy gal right.... Pissed in the middle of the road...... She opened the door, retrieved an adult beverage of the cheap redneck variety.... Proceeds to drink it right there.
Walks back to me to chat about how long the train does this normally at this time of morning and what I normally do.....
I told her I normally call my sergeant and let them know I'm gonna be late.......

I think she shat herself right there....

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Maxxis has made tires too complicated. Even QBP doesn't know what is going on.

Trying to get 27.5 DHRII in DD casing. There's only one option for that tire. QBP description doesn't match Maxxis description. Call QBP, they don't know what's going on.

Now i gotta wait for them to call their buyer and sort it out :disgust1:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Maxxis has made tires too complicated. Even QBP doesn't know what is going on.

Trying to get 27.5 DHRII in DD casing. There's only one option for that tire. QBP description doesn't match Maxxis description. Call QBP, they don't know what's going on.

Now i gotta wait for them to call their buyer and sort it out :disgust1:
I don't think they make the HR 2 in a DD casing.