Quantcast

ѧѦ ѧ ︵͡︵ ̢ ̱ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵ Ѧѧ ︵͡ ︵ Hump Day GMT ѧ Ѧ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ ѦѦ ѧ ︵

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Congratulations - y'all have made it to Wed. The weekend is near...

For die Frau and I, we will be having a mtb weekend deep in the Austrian Alps where we'll be staying here -

68d40fcf95d659ef_b977eb0ccdf1d72a.jpg

and riding the hills and hitting up the always-present -at-the-top-of-the climb biergartens. :cheers:
13920093_10157190987395153_4524662833741521393_o.jpg

Last edited:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Seriously foggy brain this morning, made some nuclear strength coffee to try and clear things up. I stayed up way to late finishng a simple woodworking repair to a sagging cabinet in the camper. Cut, shaped, drilled countersunk ,stained and installed a simple brace. I was too lazy to look for my sander so I use a simple hand held wood rasp to round up the edges and cut a bevel on two edges, Came out functional and matches the cabinetry.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Got in a much needed ride last night. Much slaying was done except for the part where I rounded a sharp corner to find 3 uphill riders coming my way. Luckily my face teamed up with a nearby bush to halt my progress.

Leaving work at 2:30 today to get my home appraised. So long as it comes in at the magical figure I will drop PMI in conjunction with a 1% drop in interest rate. Do work for me home, I've done enough for you.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
<snip>
Got in a much needed ride last night. Much slaying was done except for the part where I rounded a sharp corner to find 3 uphill riders coming my way. Luckily my face teamed up with a nearby bush to halt my progress.
Heh - we all have to have that Front Range experience. Mine was at Matthew-Winters. Sadly, the other guy ended up in the ravine. I learned an important lesson that day... at his expense.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Heh - we all have to have that Front Range experience. Mine was at Matthew-Winters. Sadly, the other guy ended up in the ravine. I learned an important lesson that day... at his expense.
There was a shit ton of people riding, running, and hiking up the Apex trail. How am I supposed to get KOMs with those low energy losers clogging up my trails?

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Mornin'

Rode last night solo. The trails are super dry and the horse flies are super annoying. That time of year here.

Need to clean out the carburetor on my new to me/used lawn tractor tonight. It has gas leaking out of it while it runs. The local repair shop says it probably has some dirt in it causing it the gas to pool up and leak off.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
There was a shit ton of people riding, running, and hiking up the Apex trail. How am I supposed to get KOMs with those low energy losers clogging up my trails?
One benefit of living in Montana is the lack of people, I seldom see more than a few people while out riding. Yesterday there were only 2.

Today the weather is going to be mild so I'm scrapping the road ride and taking out the Yeti.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning!! I rode 20 miles on the tri bike before work. Chilly morning! Long sleeves and gloves required. Unlike N8's pics, I saw mostly Suburbia, USA, and we don't need to see any pictures of that.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Morning 5k. First in quite sometime. Went pretty well all things considered. Coffee consumption in progress. Awaiting insurance adjuster. With any luck they condemn the place and I can burn it down and start over.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Congratulations - y'all have made it to Wed. The weekend is near...

For die Frau and I, we will be having a mtb weekend deep in the Austrian Alps where we'll be staying here -

View attachment 123019

and riding the hills and hitting up the always-present -at-the-top-of-the climb biergartens. :cheers:
View attachment 123018
when you post stuff like this, it almost makes me wish you hadn't returned to RM. :busted:

looks like an absolutely stellar time. definitely jelly.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Going to pick my 5010 up from the shop this morning, hopefully with BB/chainring/wherever tight and quiet. I also pushed Mariko around on a borrowed pedal bike. She doesn't quite get the forward vs backward pedaling thing yet, which is a problem when it has a coaster brake.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Took small one to swim lessons, picked 2 pints of raspberries, did a load of laundry, consumed coffee and am baking some homemade banana pecan bread. Hoping to ride tonight now that the monsoon is over while tall one is at gymnastics. Heading out back to the pool soon!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my brothers youngest went to charge his older brother over shit being said....the ridgeback was having none of it and started growling...no shenanigans like that around him.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
2000 ft of climbing just kicked my ass. Need to work on my diet and eat better fuel, even though 12 oz of grass fed sirloin tasted great last night. Climb was 1/2 steep and 1/2 somewhat technical.
Should be in better shape by this time of the season, oh well!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Per the usual Wednesday night group ride, I've arrived much too early and am enjoying a cold beer in my law chair, waiting for the rest of these slackers to show.

Anyone who hasn't ridden yet this month needs to put their shit down and go ride! Now! Go slide on some roots. :D

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
August riding score: 3/3. Ride has been cut short by tire problems though, Minion SS Exo must be the most useless tire in the known universe! :mad:

Time to order Slaughter GRID again.