Quantcast

Ӂ ŢŪĔŚ ĞӍŦ Ӂ

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
So you finally caved and called him an un-shimmed, boost-usin', e-fatbike ridin', Atherton-lovin', rootbeer hatin', isis cube likin', mmike ///motherfucker?

Good show, sir.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
So you finally caved and called him an un-shimmed, boost-usin', e-fatbike ridin', Atherton-lovin', rootbeer hatin', isis cube likin', mmike ///motherfucker?

Good show, sir.
Shit dick admitted to ignoring emails for the past few days because his project was such a mess. I responded with
"JHMFC, doing nothing is what caused this fucking disaster, continuing to do fuck-all isn't going to fix a fucking thing"

I used fuck way too much, I need to open up my repertoire. Any suggestions?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Shit dick admitted to ignoring emails for the past few days because his project was such a mess. I responded with
"JHMFC, doing nothing is what caused this fucking disaster, continuing to do fuck-all isn't going to fix a fucking thing"

Simple addition of "mother"?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have yet to lower myself to direct insults. When it comes to it I feel as though I am well armed. In this case the truth provides all I need. He is first and foremost a fucking coward.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have yet to lower myself to direct insults. When it comes to it I feel as though I am well armed. In this case the truth provides all I need. He is first and foremost a fucking coward.
If this work thing doesn't work out for you I might have a position for you in my organization. It would involve some travel. My associates in the Mid Atlantic region have lost their shit and I need to cut the cord ASAP.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
If this work thing doesn't work out for you I might have a position for you in my organization. It would involve some travel. My associates in the Mid Atlantic region have lost their shit and I need to cut the cord ASAP.
You need me to whack some punks? Although I am not a fan of guns I am a good shot. I am a fan of machetes and am rather skilled in their use.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
In my corporate experience 3 fucks in the same conversation will result in some very stern Human Resource conversations. Should this happen feel free to use my fail safe plausible denyability back pedal response:

" What I actually said was his failure to respond in a timely manner resulted in super sloppy indiscriminate, unprotected group coitus that no amount of sanitary napkins would ever be able to absorb. He may have heard fuck but that is certainly not what I said."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
In my corporate experience 3 fucks in the same conversation will result in some very stern Human Resource conversations. Should this happen feel free to use my fail safe plausible denyability back pedal response:

" What I actually said was his failure to respond in a timely manner resulted in super sloppy indiscriminate, unprotected group coitus that no amount of sanitary napkins would ever be able to absorb. He may have heard fuck but that is certainly not what I said."
Different industry. When I dealt with automotive customers 3 fucks wouldn't get you halfway through your first cup of coffee in the morning.

I once had a customer at GM dress me down by going through our contract and busting my balls in an offensive manner over anything he didn't like. Of course it was a contract so I politely defended myself and the company. It was my job, it didn't upset me one bit. At the end of his tirade he started with the personal insults. I took great offense to that. I was young, dumb and full of testosterone, offered to take it outside, he thankfully declined.

Kind of why I reserve personal insults as a last result, open that box and you better be willing to throw down and suffer the resulting unemployment.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
motherless cunt? schifoso? perhaps work in parts of al pacinos rant from glenn garry glenn ross?

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
import java.io.IOException;import java.io.PrintStream;import java.net.ServerSocket;import java.net.Socket;

publicclassMultiThreadServerimplementsRunnable{Socket csocket;MultiThreadServer(Socket csocket){this.csocket = csocket;}

publicstaticvoid main(String args[])throwsException{ServerSocket ssock =newServerSocket(1234);System.out.println("Listening");while(true){Socket sock = ssock.accept();System.out.println("Connected");newThread(newMultiThreadServer(sock)).start();}}publicvoid run(){try{PrintStream pstream =newPrintStream(csocket.getOutputStream());for(int i =100; i >=0; i--){
pstream.println(i +" bottles of beer on the wall");}
pstream.close();
csocket.close();}catch(IOException e){System.out.println(e);}}}
LOL!
Java java :D