Quantcast

שדגGEEMTEEגדש

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
We had ribeyes last night too...I grilled for sq-Earls Birthday. Today we are off to play rehearsal and then hitting the road for yet another gymnastics meet. It’s crazy windy so I’m hoping we don’t get blown away!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Up in Maine to pass some cash to carpenter working on the camp, let the dogs rage and clear out some culverts. Maybe hit bissell brothers or Maine beer co on way home, maybe not.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Playing a Sousa concert tonight. Audience will probably love it. Not the best to play, though.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
We're doing my younger son's birthday party today at one of those indoor slide amusement park places. He turns 6 on Monday. Today there will be 7 kids. could be worse I guess. I'm well rested so I feel prepared. wish me luck!

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Cold and windy as fuck here. Rode early with next door buddy, trails are frozen and fast. Now digesting a hearty breakfast, then a dump run, then mostly likely beers.
@dan-o you got the unnamed little fucker yet? Post pics!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
State of emergency declared for what really isn't that much snow. Pretty laughable until you realize the normal road clearing plan for the area is just to let it melt and it is supposed to pretty much stay below freezing for weeks.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Fucking great news : Sister just texted me. Respiratory therapist at the hospital in consultation with the lung doc just said that my dads lungs are 100% clear of fluid and that the Pneumonia has been licked. He is back to a normal 2L O2 for his normal COPD ( due to a deviated trachea) he is going to be discharged to a rehab facility next week to work on getting his strength back

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
One of my friends just posted this on Facebook.
Not good.
Call your close friends...
"Dear friends and family,
I wanted to give you an update and let you know, again, how grateful I am for each one of you. It has been an extremely difficult winter for me. I have moved back to my parents house in Idaho Falls because I can no longer take care of the children. I appreciate the help of meals, child care, cleaning help, friendship, and all the acts of love and kindness that have been demonstrated to my family and myself. My body is preparing itself to go on a big journey and, unfortunately, I can not take any of you with me. ☺
My body is extremely tired and the cancer continues to make itself known. Although, sometimes the pain is unbearable, please know I am at peace.
I am truly grateful for the compassion I have received and am honored to have such amazing people in my life. As none of us know what the future brings, know I will hold each of you in my heart forever ♥"

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Blizzards outside, all day! Had fun blasting through snow drifts in the pickup truck. Knocking icicles off the house with the 4 yr old was good times also. No bike rides in many days but sliding around in 2wd is pretty fun though.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We're currently at a punk show and it turns out that my neighbor who is here with us went to highschool with the drummer from Rise Against. So, we've been hanging out between bands with him. It's Haley's favorite band. She's going to be so pissed.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We're currently at a punk show and it turns out that my neighbor who is here with us went to highschool with the drummer from Rise Against. So, we've been hanging out between bands with him. It's Haley's favorite band. She's going to be so pissed.
You need to start going to real punk shows.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Audiences love them...I don’t particularly care for much of his stuff (and I’m a piccolo player)
Nearly full house, and they indeed loved it. I was just left with a sense of dysphoria after the concert, on the other hand.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
If bossman calls you up Saturday afternoon, asking to working Sunday morning; by default you can't be blamed for showing up hungover, right.

Right?!