Quantcast

٩(◕‿◕。)۶ Awake early to ski in June Saturday GMT ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Jesus it’s early. Like, even the dogs are like “WTF, over?”

Breakfast made, coffee being consumed, wicked early start to ski a 14er. What have you mother scratchers got today?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Screaming baby. FTS. Bought Captain Marvel last night and stayed up late with Haley watching it, then proceeded to not sleep until 1am. Haley's new favorite movie is CM and she loves that it's a girl kicking serious ass. Also that for her to become her strongest, she has to remember all the times that she didn't quit and got back up after hurting herself. Seriously good messaging for young girls.

Garth tonight. Still didn't get my presentation finished yesterday.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
stayed out way too late and had way too many beers hanging with some buddies i hadn't seen in a while. installed new drivetrain while doing so. good times but my head is not pleased this morning. humid and rainy here. taking 9yo to a party and not sure what else today...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

0830 and no cops on the street yet, so off to a good start I guess. Had the last of the carrot cake for breakfast. Guess I should do something today to burn those calories off.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
:wave:Had the last of the carrot cake for breakfast. Guess I should do something today to burn those calories off.
Same here. Just had a double chocolate muffin and fried chicken leftovers for late breakfast and a feeling that the first beer of the day is not too far away either. Now house chores though. :dead:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Working 5-10 PM today. All I have planned before then are some minor errands including getting the Land Cruiser’s Nokians remounted on the Tundra wheels instead of the super ugly Rockstars that my neighbor somehow favored.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin. :banghead:

Someone decided to knock on our camper door to ask for jumper cables. By the time I got out of bed and answered the door they had split. Thanks, dick.

Working 5-10 PM today. All I have planned before then are some minor errands including getting the Land Cruiser’s Nokians remounted on the Tundra wheels instead of the super ugly Rockstars that my neighbor somehow favored.
I cant see Rockstar rims without irrational, blinding hatred taking over. They just might be the gaudiest wheels to ever exist. The personification of Luke Bryan country music.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
The local Les Schwalbe wanted $144 to unmount the Nokians from one set of wheels and mount them on the other. That’s the same physical task as swapping out winters, for which they charge $100 (and Discount Tire $64-75).

That’s just stupid. I’d even pay $100 to save a bit of my own time but that’s just insulting as it is.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The local Les Schwalbe wanted $144 to unmount the Nokians from one set of wheels and mount them on the other. That’s the same physical task as swapping out winters, for which they charge $100 (and Discount Tire $64-75).

That’s just stupid. I’d even pay $100 to save a bit of my own time but that’s just insulting as it is.
Go down off Sheridan around Evans- guarantee u get that shit done for $50...maybe less.

Today I am attending me niece's graduation party - there is no beer. :think:

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Go down off Sheridan around Evans- guarantee u get that shit done for $50...maybe less.

Today I am attending me niece's graduation party - there is no beer. :think:
I’d ideally have it done for free, for barter of those ugly Rockstars

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I assume the kind of dentist who makes grillz for white people with corn rows.
Now he is in Morrison so serves the unwashed hippies drinking organic Kombucha

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I wonder how much I could charge dumb hippies to drink some festering beverage made from their own unwashed microbiome?
I knew of a musician in Asheville who would periodically eat rancid meat as a way to purge his system. A little DIY food poisoning youtoob tutorial could probably generate some revenue.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode some nice true good ole rocky and rooty single track today. Didn't quite go as far as we hoped, because the black flies were absolutely swarming. But fun times. Super tight single track, how it should be.

Though the poverty line seems to be pretty evident up here, so these trails dont seem much traffic, I'm guessing. Cool spot though.

Haven't ridden on sketchy pallet bridges in a while. Memories...:rofl:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Replaced 28' of cinder block wall. With Stack-able Blocks. 8 pallets worth. Hit a tree sized log with the boat. Immediately headed back to the Marina. Lake Ontario is no joke right now. Burned 14 gallons of diesel over 11 miles. The Channel markers are all below water level. I was lost more then once.