Quantcast

––––– Monday ««««««

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Fall is back on track today. Cold front adjusting temps back to normal. I'm back in the house with the boys for the next two week. If I just manage to cook some food and get to the gym today I will be happy.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I've noticed that in videos taken in shitty little third world towns where everyone is in penury, wearing filthy rags and one drought from starvation, the kids running around look happier than I've ever been.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I've noticed that in videos taken in shitty little third world towns where everyone is in penury, wearing filthy rags and one drought from starvation, the kids running around look happier than I've ever been.
should make shirts for the youth....

Screenshot_20240909_065701_Chrome.jpg

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Got home late last night and consequently, I am tired. Straight into the fire though as today is going to be a busy day.

Of course, the wife brought home a bunch of plants, so now to figure out a garden bed situation...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Our workout yesterday had hips. I forgot that I can't do hips since I dislocated my hip during college. I could barely walk last night. Still sore this morning. Also work.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
youngest kid has had a stuffy nose for the past 2 weeks. This weekend my wife gets sick, and tests positive for Covid on Saturday morning. Now I'm coming down with an upper respiratory infection of some sort. And I'm supposed to fly out for a BC bike trip on Friday. Fuckin' yay.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
youngest kid has had a stuffy nose for the past 2 weeks. This weekend my wife gets sick, and tests positive for Covid on Saturday morning. Now I'm coming down with an upper respiratory infection of some sort. And I'm supposed to fly out for a BC bike trip on Friday. Fuckin' yay.
ivermectin!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all

early day for me so here as close to 7 as feasible

/yawns

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

No idea what this week holds but my boss gets back after 2 weeks in Italy (they have a house there), so who knows. Might go look at an S2000 at lunch because I've never.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
currently waiting for the coffee to extrude my previous ingestions so that I may rejoice at the moment of clarity when it detaches from my inner soul.

In other newz

hopefully the solar panels show today rayban metas should arrive today as well. oh and I think one of the survival boxes come today as well.