Quantcast

––––– Monday ««««««

gonefirefightin

free wieners
:nerd:
When someone says, “I could care less,” they’re actually saying that they do care because there are other things they care less about

This is the case here, the camera was the sole reason but the music and phone calls may or may not come in handy but the other features I "couldn't care less" about

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I watched Hundreds of Beavers last night. Probably will watch it again. It is a little long, and might be better with a drink, but it’s worth peeking at all those beavers.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Now that my wife is on this crazy strict diet, we are eating separate meals. Last night she was pointing out that I've been eating a lot of crap for dinner now and it isn't fair. Not quite sure how to handle it yet, but I'm sure I will fail

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Now that my wife is on this crazy strict diet, we are eating separate meals. Last night she was pointing out that I've been eating a lot of crap for dinner now and it isn't fair. Not quite sure how to handle it yet, but I'm sure I will fail
I’ve often dreamed of going to a gym with street facing windows and setting up on the sidewalk with a lawn chair and a pizza to watch people on the treadmills or in the Pilates class. Maybe just stand outside with a pint of ice cream.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
This is doomed to fail probably on both sides. Crazy strict diets almost never work.
It's a last ditch effort as nothing else has worked. She's working with a dietitian locally and has a really good cook book she's been working from. It's all supposed to be anti inflammatory, so we should see some results after a few weeks.

I had Kraft Dinner with Costco nuggets for dinner last night. Her comment was "would it kill you to eat a vegetable?" :rofl:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
This is doomed to fail probably on both sides. Crazy strict diets almost never work.
what's this crazy strict diet, and what's it for? (and is it easy for her to stick to?)

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
what's this crazy strict diet, and what's it for? (and is it easy for her to stick to?)
Hashimoto's disease? There are a few things going on. Sticking to it will be the interesting part. But the overall goal is to eliminate anything with any good flavor it seems. She made her first batch of bone broth last night/this morning that was fun.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
eat out all the time, that way she can't see you

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hashimoto's disease? There are a few things going on. Sticking to it will be the interesting part. But the overall goal is to eliminate anything with any good flavor it seems. She made her first batch of bone broth last night/this morning that was fun.
seems like she is being influenced by some people looking to shill their own diet

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
seems like she is being influenced by some people looking to shill their own diet

Could be, I have no idea. I just know she feels like shit and has tried a variety of treatments and medications. This is at least very all natural down to even using filtered water for everything. So it clearly can't hurt cutting out complexed carbs and gluten at least.

Hell, I'm even using filtered water for my Kool Aid. :rofl:

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You haven't lived until you've eaten an entire roasted chicken in a grocery store parking lot. Just tearing into it like a caveman, people walking by like "Mommy what's that man doing?" "Don't look at him, honey."
Back in college id eat wings on the way to the trails and just throw the bones out the window.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Could be, I have no idea. I just know she feels like shit and has tried a variety of treatments and medications. This is at least very all natural down to even using filtered water for everything. So it clearly can't hurt cutting out complexed carbs and gluten at least.

Hell, I'm even using filtered water for my Kool Aid. :rofl:
My wife has been chasing a similar thing for years. None of the doctors she's been to have pursued it beyond blood tests and some x-rays, both of which have come back inconclusive.

So she's gone down that same rabbit hole. Parasite cleanses, strict diets, supplements, anything that offers a glimmer of hope, all to no avail.

It's a sucky position to be in for sure.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
part two of the scout trip from hell...

older brother neglected to tell me his sons almost watched him die in front of them when he got tossed overboard...