Quantcast

—————/\~/\Tooooozdae/\~/\—————

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I assume this sort of show is made the world over but I find Utopia to be a pretty funny but often frustrating show to watch because of how accurate it is.

Sleep should be happening but my brain decided 1:30am is a good time to wake up.
I wrote my resignation in pink paint pen as I was leaving work and put it in with the job sheets then got home and went for a ride.
great. now i need to stream this series.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I kind of wish I had made an effort to observe the eclipse but I have been thuper busy getting ready for my own once-in-a-lifetime experience. Did get to see the big box store parking lot go darkish so that was…something.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
have i mentioned how sick of my job I am? I inherited a project that had been handled by 2 senior level engineers previously, and they both managed to fuck it up by drafting non-compliant drawings. jesus fucksticks.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Boss - Does A have different terms from B and C?

Me - They have identical terms.

Boss - Is A different?

Me - In what sense? They all have identical terms (screenshots of identical terms).

Boss - Is A different?

Me - Develops crippling gaslighting anxiety.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I intend to be. I've seen a couple of partial events in my lifetime.
if you travel for 'em several in the next few years

I'm thinking this July 2028 one in Queenstown might be a good excuse to drag my family over there. get some (bad?) skiing in even?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Boss - Does A have different terms from B and C?

Me - They have identical terms.

Boss - Is A different?

Me - In what sense? They all have identical terms (screenshots of identical terms).

Boss - Is A different?

Me - Develops crippling gaslighting anxiety.
Do you work for my peer?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
A close family member on my girlfriend's side just went through with the medically assisted in dying procedure here. So the possibility is real, if you really want it.

But I can't imagine what they went through, having ailments, but yet knowing this is your last night. Tomorrow I will die.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
holy shit. AT&T killed off our DSL and upgraded us to 5G wireless for way less $$. We hooked it up today

DSL: 30mbps download 6mbps upload. 5G wireless: 196mbps download 59 mbps upload of course the Tower is only 100 yards from here next to firestation

Ruth is very happy as her shared work spreadsheets download in seconds

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
holy shit. AT&T killed off our DSL and upgraded us to 5G wireless for way less $$. We hooked it up today

DSL: 30mbps download 6mbps upload. 5G wireless: 196mbps download 59 mbps upload of course the Tower is only 100 yards from here next to firestation

Ruth is very happy as her shared work spreadsheets download in seconds
No shared policy throttling or anything on that?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
A close family member on my girlfriend's side just went through with the medically assisted in dying procedure here. So the possibility is real, if you really want it.

But I can't imagine what they went through, having ailments, but yet knowing this is your last night. Tomorrow I will die.
If it's come to that, I'd imagine relief would be the biggest feeling. My sympathies to everyone, I don't imagine that's an easy thing.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Rail the snot out of a couple corners for me.
Fucking done, my man. Railed the fucking shit out of some fucking shit, caught a couple personal bests on trails I’ve been looking to get faster on for a while. And by substantial margins too. Thanks for the impetus to get after it, homie.

I’m an optimist, I guess.
I’m an Awesomist™ myself, though I concede it’s not for everyone.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I am whooped, A full day in the seat of a dozer is actually pretty tiring, never used to be when I was younger. go figure.
Sounds like a good time. My 580sk is all torn apart while we chase the lack of brakes.

I've been helping an old timer build his off grid shipping container bachelor pad. He has a CASE W4 that he's been giving it hell with. It's a badass machine!

Resized_20240401_150117_1712611342809.jpeg

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/

/me is doing fluoro studies today. but for now some Thai hot pineapple curry, mmm
I know about it but now even in Yurp people drive dumb crossovers. My Mother had one of those small range rovers and that car was so stupid. Outside of Range Rover reliability (LOL) it was big on the outside, cramped inside and got dogshit fuel economy basically drinking 3x what a diesel wagon would all on a 2.2L 170HP engine. WTF