Quantcast

—/\—CoffeeNaoGMT—/\—

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Holiday in Denmark. Mtb ride done. First batch of food inhaled. Moving a plant in the garden and then I am looking forward to a cold beer.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Day long meeting of which I am an informed party, not a responsible one. Sounds an awful lot like wireless headphones plus yard work is on my agenda.

The 2 year 8 month "daddy is my favorite" phase continues to hold strong.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

Has been a busy week. It’s raining again today. Hopefully it quits while the semi is here. Last load of seed getting dropped off.

Our local bike festival is next weekend. Will probably go do some trimming on the trails later.

Isla slept through the night last night!!!!!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Some guy with worms in his brain and mercury poisoning keeps spamming me for money.
let me guess: also another of your co-workers

/me is not working today after my 4-10 pm shift last night. Concrete guy coming by this morning to estimate costs for expanding the hot tub pad some more. And then this evening some multi concert/performance thing at elder kids’ elementary school.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

In the office, coffee'ing it now.

My headphones appear to have been taken from my desk. I hope that person enjoys the gift inside of them.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept like a brick last night. muscles are a bit stiff from lifting that heavy gurney yesterday but the more I move around the morning the looser they are getting. Easy shift today then its off to just south of Sacramento to work a 3 day horse show as the medic

guess I will brew up some espresso and finish loading gear into the camper before going off to work. oh yeah its going to hit 85F today.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
*sigh* WFH today and both dogs are barking. Our resident dog is barking at the workers outside, and the foster dog is barking because resident dog is barking. I've politely asked both dogs to STFU but that didn't work.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello you fine people. Also to everyone who posts here (ha ha)

Today is my third day this week bike commuting. Honestly the regular commute has been so bad that biking is faster, among all the other benefits. As long as the weather stays nice and I don't die, I'll keep doing it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

WFH today which means I will be doing yard work between answering emails. I have a few tests to run, but we aren't freezing code until likely Friday late, or possibly Sunday, who knows. But I won't REALLY be testing until next week and it will be a shit week of that mess.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
was the Max 9 and NG 900 that have the plug door/bonus opening yo

you just have MCAS to worry about, and that was a software fix… right? right?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Very good dinner last night. Got the winter wheels taken off Wifey's car earlier.

Boss still hasn't informed my accounts that I am leaving, so he will be telling them after the fact. Teammates and I all see this as ending poorly, given the duration of my relationships AND because I'm staying with the company. It's like the gravity hasn't come to reality for him yet, but reality sets in on Monday.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Very good dinner last night. Got the winter wheels taken off Wifey's car earlier.

Boss still hasn't informed my accounts that I am leaving, so he will be telling them after the fact. Teammates and I all see this as ending poorly, given the duration of my relationships AND because I'm staying with the company. It's like the gravity hasn't come to reality for him yet, but reality sets in on Monday.
:popcorn:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

Tell me he’s an idiot while telling me he’s an idiot.