Quantcast

“La Olympiques Deux Mille Vingt-Quatre”

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
new angle of the pass that won the gold...: https://www.pinkbike.com/news/video-the-mistake-that-cost-a-gold-medal-in-the-olympic-mens-mountain-bike-race.html

Looks like Koretzky washed the front wheel in a corner, and Pidcock switched lines to go around him on the inside. Perfectly normal, even not in a race, but totally expected in a race situation.
That wasn't the final pass, though, was it? This is what I saw:

ETA: Looks like the mistake Koretzky made was a bit before this final pass.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Yeah - there was def no washout into a tree in that final clip. I'd like to know where on the course that incident happened.
Yeah, I thought it was an Incredibal Race. The 3rd place SA rider is the first Medal for that Country in Biking. He was fucking mashing with every cell of his Body to me to keep up. I thought he looked so good that he might be saving for a push. I knew the Frenchman was holding back,then that quick move when on thin ice was unreal.

At that Point,you are spent,and Anything that Fucks with that can be hard to recover in time. I wish he would have used his Elbow to push Off with his Head Up clicking back in meantime while keeping momentum. He did not look up,by the time he did, it was over.

Easy for my Sorry Ass to say,I know. I was just thinking out loud.

The Course. It was terrible when you have the Best in the World,what Gary say an Hour away? I agree,no excuse.

Last,the Booth. Fucking have the World’s Best,Warner and Frishy you numb cunts.

Avy

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Women's BMX Finals are on now.

EDIT- They seem to play "Smooth Operator" a bit, must be popular with BMX riders, haha!

DOUBLE EDIT- That's the best Olympic event I've ever watched.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I'ma spin my bike trainer around 3:00 and can't decide if I want to watch the live USA men's basketball game or the replay of the men's triathlon. HARD CHOICES.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I'ma spin my bike trainer around 3:00 and can't decide if I want to watch the live USA men's basketball game or the replay of the men's triathlon. HARD CHOICES.
I feel you. Got all this record shit,I can’t watch it all? Doing my Best boon.

Phelps watching ButterFly Frenchman win the Gold. His coach was Phelps Coach. I reckon Phelps and him are buddies. Phelps was Yoked up on the victory. Screaming and veins pumping. Interesting.

Fucking PingPong this morning. The #1 Player In The World,who is From China,in the round of 32 has Lost! Man,I have seen sooo many matches,but ain’t Never seent this? This young man they say, “just got his ranking at 17th in the Worid”. A Sleeper Boy’s,man,what a match. Forgive me,I forgot what Country he is from? Sweden I think? He came into World Champs over 100th rank and came in 2nd. Then the World took notice. Now he did this,can not wait to see what happens.

Man,I have more thoughts but am tired.

Gary,when is this BMX Men’s Race? Damit to Hell!

Womens BMX on Now.

Avy

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I feel you. Got all this record shit,I can’t watch it all? Doing my Best boon.

Phelps watching ButterFly Frenchman win the Gold. His coach was Phelps Coach. I reckon Phelps and him are buddies. Phelps was Yoked up on the victory. Screaming and veins pumping. Interesting.

Fucking PingPong this morning. The #1 Player In The World,who is From China,in the round of 32 has Lost! Man,I have seen sooo many matches,but ain’t Never seent this? This young man they say, “just got his ranking at 17th in the Worid”. A Sleeper Boy’s,man,what a match. Forgive me,I forgot what Country he is from? Sweden I think? He came into World Champs over 100th rank and came in 2nd. Then the World took notice. Now he did this,can not wait to see what happens.

Man,I have more thoughts but am tired.

Gary,when is this BMX Men’s Race? Damit to Hell!

Womens BMX on Now.
And Men’s at same time.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
And Men’s at same time.

Avy
I guess I will bring it up. The Wife was talking about this Womens Boxing match in which there was a Problem. Problem being the one Lady said “she can not take the hit” or something there by. The other women/man was a Trans. I have not seen or heard of this.

Now,I have heard of this in College,but it got by Avy on this Stage. I am mad. What the Fuck? So many things to say. Ummm,is this not the ultimate Bully? I mean,to beat up on a Boy who is smaller and weaker than you is bad enough. Now we have a New Bully. A Bully who think’s He has the Right to Beat Women and feel good about it. Sorry,not working for me. You are a Man,nothing will change that. Even if you look Pretty with Proper Botty and Breast,you are a Man. In any Event you have the Advantage. I’m ok with you’re new self,but do not kid you’re self that is OK to compete with Women.

Where does this come from?

If a Women trans to a Man,which happen’s. Does She go and Compete against Men? No. Why not? Well,I reckon Avy that She is not Stupid,she knows that She is a Women and Can Not beat a Man.

But if you are a Man and Trans to a Women,why you can Beat to them Hell and Back.

So what does the LGBQT Piemotherfuckers say about that?

Watching Semis Ping Pong BRA vs SWE. What a Match!

Avy

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I guess I will bring it up. The Wife was talking about this Womens Boxing match in which there was a Problem. Problem being the one Lady said “she can not take the hit” or something there by. The other women/man was a Trans. I have not seen or heard of this.

Now,I have heard of this in College,but it got by Avy on this Stage. I am mad. What the Fuck? So many things to say. Ummm,is this not the ultimate Bully? I mean,to beat up on a Boy who is smaller and weaker than you is bad enough. Now we have a New Bully. A Bully who think’s He has the Right to Beat Women and feel good about it. Sorry,not working for me. You are a Man,nothing will change that. Even if you look Pretty with Proper Botty and Breast,you are a Man. In any Event you have the Advantage. I’m ok with you’re new self,but do not kid you’re self that is OK to compete with Women.

If a Women trans to a Man,which happen’s. Does She go and Compete against Men? No. Why not? Well,I reckon Avy that She is not Stupid,she knows that She is a Women and Can Not beat a Man.

But if you are a Man and Trans to a Women,why you can Beat to them Hell and Back.

Avy
You're misinformed, Avy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Avy

Was an easily refuted rumor started by Russians.

"Russians" aren't even allowed at the Olympics, why on earth would they be interested in creating such as stir?

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Wow,really? I have not done anything but work. I was wondering why I have not heard of this? Are you saying this is not a Fact?

Avy
You have not researched this enough to comment on it.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
You have not researched this enough to comment on it.
Fuck,I’m am Sorry Lad’s.

I am not Savy with Internet. Only matters that I Love do I even bother. My Fault,I should have done homework and caught the error.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Fuck,I’m am Sorry Lad’s.

I am not Savy with Internet. Only matters that I Love do I even bother. My Fault,I should have done homework and caught the error.

Avy
By the Way,I Love how you told me I was out of Line.

Avy

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Womans XC coverage sucked and I have conspiracies on that. I enjoy a race but watching the leaders only was disappointing, show me the struggle bus. The mens coverage however showed everyone in the field through the race, not hyperfixed on the leaders. There were more passing situations in the mens race however, which made a more exciting watch. I think the camera men were french and because their hometown hero was out front, they focused on her moment. Listening to the French announcer, which I assume is how it was broadcasted over the local intercoms, he broke down in tears when miss france won. Was it emotion in the editing room? Or did they learn how to film a race better for the men by learning from past experience? I refuse to settle on that men get better coverage than woman BS, to me they are equally interesting and deserve equal coverage. Show me the losers! /end rant

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Womans XC coverage sucked and I have conspiracies on that. I enjoy a race but watching the leaders only was disappointing, show me the struggle bus. The mens coverage however showed everyone in the field through the race, not hyperfixed on the leaders. There were more passing situations in the mens race however, which made a more exciting watch. I think the camera men were french and because their hometown hero was out front, they focused on her moment. Listening to the French announcer, which I assume is how it was broadcasted over the local intercoms, he broke down in tears when miss france won. Was it emotion in the editing room? Or did they learn how to film a race better for the men by learning from past experience? I refuse to settle on that men get better coverage than woman BS, to me they are equally interesting and deserve equal coverage. Show me the losers! /end rant
I only saw the last seconds of that race. Half of the men’s race. What Country are you in?

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Wait a minute,Hold the Fuck On! Now now,Avy is reading and it is looking not so good.

Avy
I am confused with this matter. SRAM,Westy,Skared. What part are you saying I am wrong in my thinking,or not aware of?

I have read from my trusted source it is True. However, I have not heard of anything? How is this slipping by Avy?

What is going on?

Avy

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I am confused with this matter. SRAM,Westy,Skared. What part are you saying I am wrong in my thinking,or not aware of?

I have read from my trusted source it is True. However, I have not heard of anything? How is this slipping by Avy?

What is going on?

Avy

JHFC have you tried trying?

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
men's mile race was pretty awesome. i love that the shit talking, over-hyped netherlands dude and british dude got taken down.

i also love watching the hurdles and 400/4x400, as that's was i ran (fairly decently) in hs and college. the speed those people have is nuts.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
men's mile race was pretty awesome. i love that the shit talking, over-hyped netherlands dude and british dude got taken down.

i also love watching the hurdles and 400/4x400, as that's was i ran (fairly decently) in hs and college. the speed those people have is nuts.
I had dreams of running the 400IH in the Olympics - i think the current WR is probably 10s faster than my PR. “Dreams…”

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I had dreams of running the 400IH in the Olympics - i think the current WR is probably 10s faster than my PR. “Dreams…”
hello fellow former hurdler friend! i never had those dreams...was hs state champ (independent schools) in 300h; mid-pack in d3 college 400h...so now i just ride my bike and pretend i'm going fast :D