Quantcast

“La Olympiques Deux Mille Vingt-Quatre”

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I totally missed that. I watched the mens golf medal battle and thought both were talented. I honestly have no idea what homegirl was doing. When they talked to her, she said she knew she couldn't beat them on talent, so she went interpretive dance with it. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I totally missed that. I watched the mens golf medal battle and thought both were talented. I honestly have no idea what homegirl was doing. When they talked to her, she said she knew she couldn't beat them on talent, so she went interpretive dance with it. :rofl:
She is 37 and has a PhD in cultural studies, teaches and performs research on breakdancing and hip hop.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want to marry her

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
She is 37 and has a PhD in cultural studies, teaches and performs research on breakdancing and hip hop.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want to marry her
Here was the official quote.

"I was never going to beat these girls on what they do best, the dynamic and the power moves,” Gunn said after her performance went viral.

“So I wanted to move differently, be artistic and creative because how many chances do you get in a lifetime to do that on an international stage?

“I was always the underdog and wanted to make my mark in a different way.”
That was quite the skid mark she left.

gonefirefightin

free wieners

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Yeah,it is a Dam Shame this Lady was the highlight of the event. All of media is on her. Yes I know why. It was the first year. A Major time,for a Wonderful sport, which is truly an art,was all about this Lady looking like a fucking Roo. Instead of them talking about the Incredible Show and Athletes.

Much tobe said about the lacking dismal support from CA’s media. There is Alot of history right here in “The Bay Area”. We are talking Rapper’s,the Old Guard,which is who brought it to life. Legends. I grew up with it. Hopefully someone from NY in the 80’s is here and can share. NY was also jumping at this time. Avy has time to listen as I Drive for 10 hrs. Much has been spoken of this event. To much to type.

I was unable to see it live,men @ women. Then I was surprised at the Final of men’s. Thought it was like World Cup Football. Most time the Semi’s are better than the Final. I Loved it none the less.

Still,for the Life of me,can not figure out How Flag Football is an Event? Avy Refuses to watch,I say Refuse!

Avy