Quantcast

†«©«¥. Saturdayz GTM †üüüüü

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Meeting up with old friend later for a couple of drinks but slow weekend ahead. Post coffee I will try to finish the book I have been reading lately. Teams of Teams about how the US Special Forces changed their management and organizational style in Iraq to cope with a agile enemy.

We are having some real winter weather for once which at least means sunny skies and now rain for once.

Hope you all will have an brilliant weekend!

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Up at 4:30. Hopefully doing some work around the farm today. Have fence row stuff to work on.

Having the most delightful cup of coffee at the moment. The aroma of the freshly ground beans is dancing in my nostrils. The smoothness of the bold dark roast frolics on my pallet. . .

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
One of those rare occurrence of sleeping like shit.
The maple syrup pie and ice cream around 8 might have been the culprit.

I'll see what I can manage today.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Decided today was the day, I haven't ridden since July and I was going to fix that dammit!

Of course I got to the trailhead and the tires I had filled at home were flat. Cracked valve stems, fatal error, no parts on hand to fix. Must load up and go home. God dammit. :banghead:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Team training yesterday was straight up boot camp. One 20 laps session in the am, then all day spent doing turning and braking drills, with a final 20-lap "race". Haley hit exhaustion with about 2hrs left, most of the boys in the last hour. For the February training, we're driving; Haley can't do the early wake-up to drive all day.

She's loving the new motor. It's fun and fast as all hell. She can do donuts, and well, we all love donuts.

Day 2 starts soon. Today they just drive, because it's an open track day, but there will be focus on race lines, braking, etc.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

Decided today was the day, I haven't ridden since July and I was going to fix that dammit!

Of course I got to the trailhead and the tires I had filled at home were flat. Cracked valve stems, fatal error, no parts on hand to fix. Must load up and go home. God dammit. :banghead:
well at least you got close

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Rain, rain, and more rain. On a positive note this flu/bronchitis is actually clearing up. I’m starting to feel normal again. I fear my endurance may have taken a hit though.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Ate too much, went bike riding, saw a snake at 10:30PM.
I wonder how many drunk people go close to stepping on snakes on their way home from the pub?
PXL_20240106_113537380_1.jpg

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello!

ohlins was kind enough to send me a detailed schematic which I am using to test fit my bike for a ttx2air. we'll see if the ebay guy can produce actual photos of his shock.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys

1st birthday party today and rumor has it the ex and her hubby will be there. I'm not holding my breath as she missed the first 8 of Lil Man's, but we will see. The wife and I have been together over 10 years now and the two of them have never met. It's weird, but whatever. I still say she no shows, but she could surprise all of us.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I used to work with this girl Cindy who seemed to encounter a new snake every week after leaving the pub. Sometimes in the bathroom of the pub.
i worked with a vet tech in colorado who had the corgi's without the tails.....they had a knack for getting bit by rattlesnakes....

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yo! I ran 16 miles this morning and my thermal tights chafed my coin purse. :twitch:

Volunteering at another doggo adoption event this afternoon and hoping to permanently unload our foster pup on some poor bastard. I kid... She is actually a great dog.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The wife is freaking out. The Carter section was 70% and so I got a lot of clothes for $72. We got her 4 books and the boots. I don't think it's crazy, she admitted we overdid it and of course we did. That's what being a grandparent is! This is my first and possibly only grand daughter. I spoil my only grandson, too.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
There’s no crying in baseball!

welp, this one’s not looking so easy

Under mount stainless sink is perm epoxied to the one piece granite top and top is epoxied to the cabinets and of course the backsplash is grouted to the countertop.

IMG_2970.jpeg

lots of Jenga just to replace the subfloor

In other news,

sheets of 1 1/4” are down to a measly $70

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
There’s no crying in baseball!

welp, this one’s not looking so easy

Under mount stainless sink is perm epoxied to the one piece granite top and top is epoxied to the cabinets and of course the backsplash is grouted to the countertop.

View attachment 206031

lots of Jenga just to replace the subfloor

In other news,

sheets of 1 1/4” are down to a measly $70
that is a big sink.....butchering hookers in it?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
They gave me the wrong order at the Chinese place. I returned it. The gave me my order and the order I returned. My order was still hot. That never happens. The pan-fried dumplings were fantastic. Spicy fried rice with shrimps was good too.