Quantcast

†«©«¥. Saturdayz GTM †üüüüü

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
They gave me the wrong order at the Chinese place. I returned it. The gave me my order and the order I returned. My order was still hot. That never happens. The pan-fried dumplings were fantastic. Spicy fried rice with shrimps was good too.
Oh man, have you had the Japanese version of dumplings ? Gioza or something like that. Amazing

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The party was from noon to 3, we didn't want to show up at noon for fear the kids wouldn't be there yet and be stuck with the ex. Kids were there when we got there and the ex didn't show up until 1:45 so it worked out perfectly. We did presents at 1:30 and were gone right after she showed up. Didn't even look at me, so awkward. I will never understand why she chooses to be weird about shit.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Oh man, have you had the Japanese version of dumplings ? Gioza or something like that. Amazing

When I was working in Japan Tuesdays were my favorite days as it was the day they sold bento boxes of gyoza at the 7-11. I could never find a source to buy the little sauce packets but figured it was some combination of rice wine vinegar, fish sauce and soy sauce.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
When I was working in Japan Tuesdays were my favorite days as it was the day they sold bento boxes of gyoza at the 7-11. I could never find a source to buy the little sauce packets but figured it was some combination of rice wine vinegar, fish sauce and soy sauce.
make your own...4 ingredients...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
make your own...4 ingredients...

I have tried that. It doesn't have the 7-11 magic.