Quantcast

†††††† 2023 Sunday GTM I declared this the year of the Ridemonkey ««««««««

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
OK, that sounds like good enough reasons. Hope all will turn out well for you :monkeydance:s!
@rideit: I hate to break it to you, but your are getting closer to death. ;)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Our local bank was eaten up by M&T. M&T service sucks rocks. I'm in the process of closing accounts there and getting autopayments redirected to accounts in the new institution. It's a major pain in the ass. :nopity:
we changed credit unions in '21, it was a hassle but in the end was worth it

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
went to y with kiddo, where i lifted a bit and rode the stationary bike. then i rode my damn bike in the woods. shoulder felt decent unless i had to pull up suddenly. i'll call it a win.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
oof @jonKranked those were the days. I do not miss them.

I stayed up late but mostly out of guilt. Spent all day gallivanting around the city with woodreau. Stopped for lunch at an old favorite that I hadn't visited since COVID. Used to eat there once a week. Sounds like the waitress may have purchased it from the original owner. Great food and it was nice to see that they're doing well. Proceeded to bar crawl across boston to the Bruins game, which we watched some of. Great day. Spent the evening unhangovering then just stayed up because. Can't wait for bed today.