Quantcast

†HURSDAY†HURSDAY†HURSDAY GMT

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I am here way too early, but I need to test drive the whip before dark. Excited to ride my bike again with the newish fork, too.

The guy at the shop said "what fork is this adapter off of?". The look on his face when I said "2001 Super T" was pretty good. He asked me to bring the RM7 by when I get it together. He wants to parking lot test it with the Van R. :rofl:

Vintage.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Trails were solid packed snow last night, what a hoot. Not much grip at all. And then a few turns had some gnarly ice, which I completely cartwheeled out of on one. Somehow didn't get run over by the guy behind me. :rofl:

I hope it snows a little...

Free Christmas lunch here at work today. Hell yeah.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
12 freedums and light snow at the casa, hate to think how cold it might be at the top of the lifts if you're heading up today @Full Trucker

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Just got my new phone yesterday-replaced one with cracked screen. So what do I do this morning? Funny you ask..drop new phone and crack the god damn screen. Fuck this day and fuck this week.. Oh, and we are supposed to get 10-20" of snow this weekend. 10-20" of snow in North Carolina equals complete shit show. ARRGG

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
One really awful thing about this office is the location. It's on the edge of the frozen gorge and this frigid wing is like 60mph. The walk from the warm car to the office is a killer.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Just got my new phone yesterday-replaced one with cracked screen. So what do I do this morning? Funny you ask..drop new phone and crack the god damn screen. Fuck this day and fuck this week.. Oh, and we are supposed to get 10-20" of snow this weekend. 10-20" of snow in North Carolina equals complete shit show. ARRGG
you should get ahead of everyone and driver to somewhere with good skiing and wait for the snow to show up :D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

First night back in the camper after the mold debacle and it sure was a good one. Slept for a whole 4 hours uninterrupted; no tossing, no turning, nothing, just sleep. I can’t remember the last time I’ve slept continuously for that long. It felt awesome.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Kinda cold out there today. We're supposed to get snow this weekend, but it could also be 70 degrees....pull the slot machine handle and see what kind of weather pops up. Incidentally, I think NC has a high percentage of bipolar issues....if I'm remembering correctly from my sheet of made-up statistics.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

I should be skiing, yet here I am, locked down at home waiting for lowes to deliver stove #2. Hopefully the correct stove this time. Else, wise after coffee, might as well get household shit done. It is uncomfortably cold outside.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Wifey is currently completing a ‘Certified Financial Planner’ course, and has signed on with an investment group for her CPA clients. Should be an interesting time to start this.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
dia de los thor. wish it was friday at quittin' time.
woke up to about 4" of blower. beautiful ride down.
now time to grind out 8 hours for the perverts of the world.
when i get this new job my quality of life is going to be turgid af.