Quantcast

•°•♪ xmas Eve gmt ♪•°•

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
And I can assure you that things were stirring, especially the mice.

Cheeky little bastards have been growing more bold. Wife and I were watching TV last night and I saw one start climbing up the Christmas tree, then make a reappearance on the plant stand a short while later. I don't have the heart to set out death traps, so my campaign to humanely trap them (thus far unsuccessful, perhaps I have the only mice out there that don't like peanut butter) continues.

Meeting up with my parents and sister at a park later be responsible and socially distance like exchange Secret Santa gifts. Older bro and his GF won't be there, so the cat teepees will have to wait.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I'll have you all know I was in before The Great Merge which, if we're being honest here, is a bloody Christmas Miracle.

And I can assure you that things were stirring, especially the mice.

Cheeky little bastards have been growing more bold. Wife and I were watching TV last night and I saw one start climbing up the Christmas tree, then make a reappearance on the plant stand a short while later. I don't have the heart to set out death traps, so my campaign to humanely trap them (thus far unsuccessful, perhaps I have the only mice out there that don't like peanut butter) continues.

Meeting up with my parents and sister at a park later be responsible and socially distance like exchange Secret Santa gifts. Older bro and his GF won't be there, so the cat teepees will have to wait.
A long time ago in winter, I was at a friend's house. The friend was away and Hilarie and I were hanging out with his brother. A mouse started peeking out of one of the kitchen cupboards. Timmy had a pistol and I had a wrist rocket, and we commenced to assail the mouse. Leo arrived home to find ventilated kitchen walls and a dented milk pail.

When we first arrived in Bridport, Leo's house was notable, among other things, for bullet holes emerging from his front door.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Merry Christmas monkeys, may Baby Jesus make your wildest wishes materialize tonight. I am pretty sure a new steel HT frame materialized in my basement a while ago but tonight he will make it materialize in my life, too.

Got up early for a pre-rain-apocalypse ride. Wasn't as cold as yesterday and the air and snow were getting warmer with every minute but it was still pretty awesome. Now back to the holiday chores and stress because wife always goes nuts for no openly communicated reason.

Cheeky little bastards have been growing more bold.
I am not saying you need a cat, but you need a cat. :D

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Was able to get going early to get the goods before incoming rain of doom. Of course, I also was able to destroy yet another hub.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Postman clearly working hard today, just had a delivery of my new to me DPX2 at 7:40 this morning. Didn't think it was going to turn up before tomorrow - it's my wife's gift to me.

Might try and fit it a day early and get out for a ride this afternoon if the wind dies down enough.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am on-call and on standby for work now through the holiday weekend due to a project going live. All other employees were told to cancel Christmas plans and vacations and plan on working due to a storm that's going to hammer us. "All hands on deck" during a storm, and even office folk like myself have their storm assignments (I am a downed wire guard). I am exempted from this storm though due to my project. I've even got meetings Sunday! :happydance:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I am on-call and on standby for work now through the holiday weekend due to a project going live. All other employees were told to cancel Christmas plans and vacations and plan on working due to a storm that's going to hammer us. "All hands on deck" during a storm, and even office folk like myself have their storm assignments (I am a downed wire guard). I am exempted from this storm though due to my project. I've even got meetings Sunday! :happydance:
1NXIaez7WFYo1zUsx5.gif

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
In true @canadmos fashion, I did the bulk of my Christmas shopping today.

Custom printed socks and blanket with the doggo and kitties head on them is unfortunately still MIA. Its somewhere between here and Georgia.

Beer'ing it now.

Delivery guy dropped off new bearings and replacement pivot for the trail bike. Kind of want to go get started on that...