Quantcast

•·•·•·• Monday •·•·•·•

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Back at work. About to open Outlook after not looking at my email for 9 days. :dead:

First meeting in 54 minutes. Need to quickly gather some numbers and toss them into an Excel sheet and then poop.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

very stuffy last night so took an antihistamine, cleared up by the middle of the night. Was randomly up at 3, though—thankfully back to sleep afterwards.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I slept like a brick last night. I hated going to work today. my mind is still out in the middle of the river fly fishing. Have to take the camper off the truck this afternoon so that I can take it to the tire shop tomorrow and have new front tires put on and get the alignment checked. And today starts another two weeks of work with no days off :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
:wave:

I’m Denver to take the Sprinter for some service. Hopefully not here for more than a day or two. Riding tonight, looking forward to a rip with the locals.

:D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So today I have my mid year review update meeting and I'm not sure what to expect. My original goals were drawn up by my original manager. 3 months into the year I moved to a new manager. Then he quit, then his boss quit. So technically my manager is the director of engineering and I have never spoken to him. I sent a mid year update email back in July that didn't get a response.

I realize that when Jordan quit, that left like 50 folks to report to the director. But I achieved all my goals before mid year and made new ones, so there is that.

Then this morning I get an email about my 1:1 with the new manager. Next Tuesday, when I'm usually WFH. At least the new guy only has like 12 people reporting to him.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So all that mulch and soil I moved Saturday? Unloaded by shovel? Did the rough math - 5500#.

Between that and the massage from yesterday (I have bruises all down my back since she was using her elbows), my posture hasn't been this good in years.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i was informed that 32 years ago on this date my brother and i saw danzig/soundgarden/coc at university of maryland....

twas a good night...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Sitting at desk for 2.5hrs and... Nerve pain is back. I'm starting to think that my desk is part of this issue.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Day 1 of preseason went well....no one puked (yet). Then off to gymnastics camp and I didn't pack my bike because it was supposed to rain but it didn't! Oh well....sprinkling now so I think I'll do some laundry from the weekend camping trip

Also, SqEarl owes me....I bought him a new giggle pig and took him to a new to us trail system to rip it (it is so squishy).

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I know I like junk food, but my core diet is usually pretty healthy, with the junk food being complementary to said healthy diet. So, yesterday when lunch consisted of 10 Buffalo wings, a spare rib melt sandwich, a slice of peanut butter pie, and a bowl of ice cream, it knocked me out for the rest of the day. I'd have been fine with any one of those, but eating all four made me feel :dead: Feeling fine today, but I had to stay in bed this morning to help sleep it off.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Survived- all good under the hood.

Back to eating food and getting some energy stores for SHREDDING BIKES.

The anesthesiologist asked me what my drugs of choice are and I said mountain biking. He proceeded to tell me about his MC San Andreas. I may have offered to purchase it as I was going under. Haha