Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Headhunters/Recruiters :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is it an employment agency, a chicken farm, an episode of hoarders or ???? Who knows but this is getting entertaining.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
You mean an E-BikePark?
unfortunately, yes. still fun though.
So, being divirted to Amarillo while a dude on the plane is receiving active (but possibly not effective) CPR was NOT on my bingo card today.
Poor guy.
was on a plane once when the dude behind me had a grand mal seizure. stuck my wallet in his mouth. terrifying/weird situation. hope you get where you're going soon.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

was on a plane once when the dude behind me had a grand mal seizure. stuck my wallet in his mouth. terrifying/weird situation. hope you get where you're going soon.
That's super dangerous. Protect the head. You can't choke on your own tongue.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my kids' school is on lockdown. no risk to students/staff, apparently there is some major police activity in the vicinity.
sounds like a fairly major car accident about a mile away. saw on fb that the state police are on the scene too, so probably more than just a run of the mill car accident

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
sounds like a fairly major car accident about a mile away. saw on fb that the state police are on the scene too, so probably more than just a run of the mill car accident
updates: there is a gun show in the town adjacent to us this week. big draw from the tristate area. apparently there was a connection, rumor is the guys were running from the cops when the accident occurred and were armed and/or had a lot of ammunition? the gun show always brings in the maga morons in their brodozers, but they're usually pretty well behaved.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
What a fucked up day. Watched a guy die, all of my luggage is lost without a trace, and I haven't eaten since 6:00 am. And the guides took off from the airport without me, and told me to take a cab or wait until midnight. Fuckers. None of my credit cards work, and I only have dollars.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Tbh. I really like those. They are good for clearing my head and relaxing but it feels weird to be one of like 2 people without an e-bike there. Even weirder considering the average wage in Poland makes it kinda confusing so many people have e-bikes.

Then again I recently met a friend riding fully tricked out new Antidote Enduro bike on Carbon Wheels and Trickstuff brakes and he drove to the bikepark in a 20 year old Fiat Stilo so maybe it's just priorities.