Quantcast

•◇◇ GMT ◇◇•

Kiwintas

Chimp
Oct 22, 2018
Done rode the EWS80 race in Derby. And are feeling rather broken. Stayed on the bike but it was a big day riding some rather challenging trails.
The beer and burger afterwards did taste rather good after close to 6 hours on the bike.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Done rode the EWS80 race in Derby. And are feeling rather broken. Stayed on the bike but it was a big day riding some rather challenging trails.
The beer and burger afterwards did taste rather good after close to 6 hours on the bike.
been watching clips of the stages this morning on pb and vital. those trails look amazing!
how did you do in the race?
:cheers:

Kiwintas

Chimp
Oct 22, 2018
been watching clips of the stages this morning on pb and vital. those trails look amazing!
how did you do in the race?
:cheers:
The trails there are super fun to ride. With a good mix of tech and fast/flow. They had a lot of 5-7 minute stages with the last stage of the day being around 10 minutes, that one was brutal.

Got 9th out of 14 in the 40 plus age group which I’m happy with as I wasn’t pushing hard and haven’t had a lot of time on the bike lately. Hell I wasn’t even going to race it but a mate wanted some company and talked me into it and then pulled out a week or so ago.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Not even 8 am and I've already swapped out the wheels on the megatrail. Bye bye winter wheels. Supposed to be low 70's today. Planning on riding.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
5ish inches of fresh snow here, might try a loop on the fat bike if it's rideable out there.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Awake. Would totally go skiing, but Wifey is out-of-town and I have nobody to leave Hannah with. Guess I'm doing more work around the house.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Ubering across town soon to pick up the Land Cruiser.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rain and more rain today. Going to Blue Jay's game in the nosebleed section. Because why not, what else are ya supposed to do when the sky is falling.

Maybe I can bleed one of my brakes before I get into beerz...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Window of opportunity is pretty slim for Le fatbike, now snow, freezing rain later.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
older kid testing for whatever comes before black belt in rex kwon do this morning. i was hoping to do some trailwork or ride with the younger one, but wife dropped a bunch of chores on me. BUUUUU. at least there’s coffee.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Phone rang at 6 am. Had to talk the wife though unlocking the generator rack on the camper. Removing the cover . connecting the camper power cable to the honda generator. Relocking the generator to the rack then firing it up. Now she has power for the tea kettle and blow dryer. My excitement for the day has now ended as I get to spend the rest of the day on the couch with my leg elevated . Broken legs suck.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Phone rang at 6 am. Had to talk the wife though unlocking the generator rack on the camper. Removing the cover . connecting the camper power cable to the honda generator. Relocking the generator to the rack then firing it up. Now she has power for the tea kettle and blow dryer. My excitement for the day has now ended as I get to spend the rest of the day on the couch with my leg elevated . Broken legs suck.
maxresdefault.jpg

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
It’s my same old Land Cruiser. Bought it back from my ex-neighbor to keep as a third vehicle.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Caught Le Réve last night so we could add to our Vegas experience. Gotta hit the road to Death Valley today, but I must admit that this is a fun town.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I am tired and sore on account of a 16+ mile run at a swift 6:55 avg pace. Two weeks until the Boston Marathon. I'll be happy when it's done. Training for this fucking thing has been tiring.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Also, I've got all the windows in the house open for the first time this year and the wind is blowing shit all over the place and the cats are in the windows and it's all good.

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
I have been fighting the worst flu I've ever had for the last few days, and I spent $3450 and the whole afternoon yesterday changing tires on my work truck yesterday.

Today, it's 70+ freedoms outside albeit a bit windy. I'd rather be riding or digging outside, but I've been loading myself up with Theraflu and Smirnoff to feel better about myself instead.

May your weekend be better than mine.

IMG_2130.JPG

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
band practice last nite was good, gettiing dialed in. Opeining the gig with Cheers theme song, playing lots of styles, still struggling with a couple numbers but can hopefully get it all dialed in.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
band practice last nite was good, gettiing dialed in. Opeining the gig with Cheers theme song, playing lots of styles, still struggling with a couple numbers but can hopefully get it all dialed in.
I’m new here. What instrument are you playing?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I’m cooked. 2+ hours on the trail. Decent amount of walking. Some photography. Some audio field recording of bird and bike sounds.
what are you recording with?
I want to record some jungle noises when in mexico last night & look for a recorder.