Quantcast

•○●friday gfmt●○•

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I just fed the baby a bottle. She feels bigger than yesterday. She must be holding in a giant poop.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Supposed to pour here today so we snuck out after work yesterday and got some beginner slushy runs in with the kids. We couldn't get them off the mountain.Great feeling for mom and dad. My older daughter is starting to get snowboarding as well, well at least turning on her heal side. :) The younger 7yr old is killing it on ski's. Great day had by all!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
doing two early morning pick ups for Dialysis then calling it a day. I should be on the road to Los Angeles by 6am. Dad is still in the hospital but doing better so I'm going to go hang out with him for the weekend. Watson is going to be riding shotgun

IMG_20190315_042344223.jpg

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Mind said 4.5 hours of sleep is enough, so here I am awake.

Sunset over the Grand Canyon was stunning. Today we board the dogs so we can hike below the rim and avoid the hordes of spring breakers.

And now to make camping reservations for Yosemite...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Mornin!

Sunset over the Grand Canyon was stunning. Today we board the dogs so we can hike below the rim and avoid the hordes of spring breakers.

North rim?
North rim >>>> South rim

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
New bearing installed in the Transition Scout frame. Damn, the paint they used is such a delicate flower, I wish it was powder coated. I need to pickup some nail polish to touch up a few spots.

Work :(

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Mornin!

Yosemite is about 3 hours from me.. If you want to come to the bay area I can set you up with full hookups in my front yard and go do some riding and wine tasting plus you can hop Bart to SF from here or If I have the time we can do some boondocking . FYI if you have snow shoes or skiis you can camp at the south visitor center parking lot at Lassen National park for $5.00/ night and go have a blast on the trails

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Reading the news, what the fuck is wrong with people? I'm sure Fox will say he was mentally unstable, as a white male in his 20's. He couldn't possibly be a terrorist.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
went to work. boss came to talk to me, took one look at me and said "go home".

watched Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark, and took my fork and shock off my bike. On my way to picking up my boy from camp, I'll drop them off at the post office to send to Vorsprung for a little lovin'.

Now all I need is for these few feet of snow to melt!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Now all I need is for these few feet of snow to melt!
This.

SO MUCH THIS. FOR FUCK SAKES.

And stop with the god damn rain mother nature.

I just want to enjoy a beer on a patio. Or be able to stop midride for a snooze/beer without fear of dying in the cold.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
skied. older dude wasn’t feeling great so he slept in the room all day. 50 freedumbs out. little dude seriously ate it trying a double black. a little scary watching him cartwheeling and flipping down a semi-icy steep hill. he should be good to go for tomorrow though. he’s tough. new skis seem pretty decent. there’s some big st. patty’s/spring break festival up here. clutch and cky playing tomorrow nite. \m/.
beering it nao.