Quantcast

•○●the 1st gfmt●○•

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Mind was up at 6:30, and the body followed a while later. So much for sleep. Oh well, time to get up and make the most of this New Years!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Cold as a snowman's balls out there. :mad:

so that means keep the ride to just a few hours then? :D
Haven't been in country since the 23rd so I definitely want to start the year off right. Likely an Apex lap, definitely not driving anywhere after going past about 5 different crashes between the train station and home last night.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Haven't looked outside yet. But I heard the snowplow removing the snow/slush that fell last night. I think a very cold front is expected to roll through later today. Plan is to take the family skiing. We'll see...

Happy new year everyone!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Tried shoveling the driveway, hands froze after 15 minutes, will have to resume later.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
got in a fight over who knows what with the wife last night, she went to bed early so I stayed up drinking shots of cheap brandy since I couldn't find schnapps. Not too bad of a hangover, plus she slept in a separate room so I actually got a good night's sleep. Not a good indicator for the way the rest of this year might go.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Trails are wet mess here so did just a short symbolic incursion into the woods and back. On a side note, my bunny hops over logs are more fluid after 1/2 bottle of leftover Champagne. Down to 20sF in the morning we now go.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It warmed up from -1 freedums to 3 freedums so we went out for a great fat bike ride, 7 miles, 1400ft vert and had a blast on the DH, climb back up wasn't too bad either.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Drunky drunkington finally moved her cats out. She cleaned up the place good too. Thinking of renting the place out to my friends Mom. Just have to find a place for the Motorcycle. I say it was a good start...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Day 5 in a row of skiing, did a little backcountry ski and my special lady friend snowshoed along with us. She headed back earlier than us, timing worked out well. Colder than a polar bear’s toenails, oh hell.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Happy New Year fuckers. I spend the day moving all our stuff back up to the second floor so we can finally get our bedrooms back. Now I just need to finish the last painting and we are done on the inside of the house. This year will be more focus on the outside and more fun things for the kids outside.