Quantcast

•○●toosday gfmt●○•

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
WTH SS, I still have a Chromecast sitting here next to me I promised you months ago and then you just up and promise to give the TV to Nick

:p
I totally forgot about that Chromecast...

Don't we have a motherfucking thread for this already?
Yes. I believe there is a stupid thread for that stupid topic. :p

Wahl beard trimmers are where it’s at @SkaredShtles. Recommend by my stylist.
Srsly - I don't need something fancy. Just something semi-functional. Which (hopefully) I will have once I replace this goddam battery. :mad:

who was it that was complaining in the car thread about a bunch of angry old dudes complaining about ol' musky? I mean isn't that what ridemonkey is all about? Complaining about other people, other people's interests, and other people's behavior? Sometimes bikes I suppose....
As StiHacka pointed out - take it to the dumb thread dedicated to that shit. :mad:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Just opened the first imperial stout - it's officially fall in my house.
The closest local brewery has had a Bourbon Barrel Aged Oatmeal Imperial Stout on all summer... and for whatever reason I've been drinking it all summer. Something about it has been really hitting the spot post-ride for me.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
The closest local brewery has had a Bourbon Barrel Aged Oatmeal Imperial Stout on all summer... and for whatever reason I've been drinking it all summer. Something about it has been really hitting the spot post-ride for me.
because stouts and porters should be year-round beers, of course! we have a few local breweries who keep them in their lineup all year and for that i am thankful.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley's skis acquired. She's going to have a nice setup this season.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Probably nicer than she deserves ;)
Well, they are used, 2 season old demo skis. Better that the shit you get as season rentals from Epic or Christy Sports and not too much more expensive when you factor that she'll have these for two seasons.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Back in NY, we had a deer stumble into our yard after a hunter had apparently blown off it's front leg at the kneecap. The leg was still dangling. We called the police and they sent an officer out who decided it was a great idea to fire his service pistol from just about the furthest distance away (also in the direction of a neighbor's house) and plucked off six rounds trying to take the thing out. I think it ended up running away because he missed. #smalltowncops I think it was his opportunity to get his jollies off as there wasn't much happening in suburban NYS.
driving through s different part of yhe old neighborhood some lady was sitting on the front porch hand feeding about six deer....these two were winging it

20211019_155439.jpg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
RSD really stepped up and already got me the correct size frame today. Took the day off to ride, sadly not enough time to ride the new hooptie. It was depressing having things get uncomfortably dark before I got back to the car by 6:00.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Tons of them at Mt Creek when it came out but by now I am sure most of them are cracked. Yours looks like it was ridden only a few times!
Look closer, not your usual M3. :clue: ;)
And it seems to be used but taken care of. Was freshly rebuild and then stored before selling it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
RSD really stepped up and already got me the correct size frame today. Took the day off to ride, sadly not enough time to ride the new hooptie. It was depressing having things get uncomfortably dark before I got back to the car by 6:00.
Pics plz.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
because stouts and porters should be year-round beers, of course! we have a few local breweries who keep them in their lineup all year and for that i am thankful.
I do not disagree but after a loooong winter I like moving into other types of beer in the spring
Look closer, not your usual M3. :clue: ;)
And it seems to be used but taken care of. Was freshly rebuild and then stored before selling it.
I have no idea how its different.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Pic of regular M3 below (not mine). Maybe you can spot the difference now? ;)

kpu9tyqcfwhzq0td9dl87af4v2vmnl8fyoen9dzw.jpg