Quantcast

•○●tuesday gfmt●○•

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
what are Silver Slippers? Old people?

TIL that it's easier to clean gutters in the dead of summer. the mud and dirt that accumulates in there is dry and easy to sweep out.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Busy. Squeezed in lunchbox lunch with Wifey. On bus to next appt (16th St Mall), 10min late...

Wifey's car destruction attempt will cost ~$900 for the car. No estimate on the garage door yet. Giddy.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I hope Alpine and Moon Point are on your list. Larrison Rock is a fairly good short ride if you have a shuttle.
We have a guide. I'm neither the organizer nor the birthday guest of honor. I'll just shred in the general direction I'm told.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
On my way to pick up the brodozer from the shop. My wallet is now $3,279 lighter. Replaced the Bosch high pressure fuel pumps and fuel lines as well as both fuel filters. Beats $16,000 for a grenaded fuel pump taking out the injectors. Bosch designed the pump for low sulphur diesel that the world uses instead of the ultra low sulphur diesel in the USA and of course the fuel suppliers did not add in extra lubricity additives to the diesel that has stations sell to make up for the lack of sulphur.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ugh, hot. Rode out in 90F / 55%. Stayed mostly on XC shit paths just to get some miles in. Oddly, felt great and did over 10 miles. Now beers and brazil nuts.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
On my way to pick up the brodozer from the shop. My wallet is now $3,279 lighter. Replaced the Bosch high pressure fuel pumps and fuel lines as well as both fuel filters. Beats $16,000 for a grenaded fuel pump taking out the injectors. Bosch designed the pump for low sulphur diesel that the world uses instead of the ultra low sulphur diesel in the USA and of course the fuel suppliers did not add in extra lubricity additives to the diesel that has stations sell to make up for the lack of sulphur.
I thought Europe switched to ultra low sulfur diesel years before us?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
8+ hours a day with lawyers and bankers, for most of the past 9-10 days. FML :dead:
still working, although now with wine.

my $xxM financing deal is falling apart, actually have conference calls ahead tonight.

don't try and save me, this fate is mine alone ....