Quantcast

•○●tuesday gfmt●○•

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got the Fox travel adjusted for Haley. Good thing @Nick have her a set of travel adjust spacers, because I didn't order enough anyways. Her 35mm stem and J-Unit bar showed up today as well. Those bars are awesome. The grips are so small. It's so kid focused it's not even funny. Haley was stoked that she could hold the grips right now.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Swamp donkey/calf surprising,
dueling eagles dive-bomb fishing,
lightening striking,
beer swilling,
fun times on the lazy river with the ColoRADans...
IMG_20190730_152932992.jpg
IMG_20190730_222031.jpg
IMG_20190730_222958.jpg
IMG_20190730_222123.jpg

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
So... how's the fishing on that lazy river? Asking for a friend...
Tons of fish but the "real" fisherman would avoid this stretch (Big Springs to Henry's Fork of the Snake River...) because of the bikini hatch...

You can't swing a squirrel down here without hitting blue ribbon trout water, and the Madison is just up the road too.

Reach out if/when you're dropping the kiddo off at MSU, I have a trip to Victoria BC at the end of August but otherwise around BZN and Island Park and you're welcome to fish on your way home...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Tons of fish but the "real" fisherman would avoid this stretch (Big Springs to Henry's Fork of the Snake River...) because of the bikini hatch...

You can't swing a squirrel down here without hitting blue ribbon trout water, and the Madison is just up the road too.

Reach out if/when you're dropping the kiddo off at MSU, I have a trip to Victoria BC at the end of August but otherwise around BZN and Island Park and you're welcome to fish on your way home...

Will keep it in mind and let you know if we can pull something off - we may be heading back through Gardiner/Yellowstone/GT after dropping the small-human-dollar-vacuum at school.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Swamp donkey/calf surprising,
dueling eagles dive-bomb fishing,
lightening striking,
beer swilling,
fun times on the lazy river with the ColoRADans...View attachment 135988View attachment 135989View attachment 135991View attachment 135992
So fun! I think you forgot the duckling racing, the chihuahua swimming, the mobile bong shedding, and the ramming speed activating. Thanks for the ride recommendations, the hospitality, the excuse to drink G&Ts until the wee hours, etc. etc.

I think we’ll be back.

Idaho-hum but just down the road from Meh-tana...
For a Meh-tana road trip, we sure spent a lot of time in Idaho-hum.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Bike is supposed to be delivered today by EOD. It left Cincinnati at 5:50pm local time. Hmm...