^^•.•^^ Squeaky Sunday ^^•.•^^

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
IMG_5340.jpeg

Still working on it.

Was busy yesterday, trying to get some things done after weeks of being sick. Fish store, REI to get this done, Chinese grocer to get ingredients. I think the commuters are all ready to go, now to be well enough to ride them.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Went to my High School reunion yesterday evening. Wow, everybody has gotten so old, besides me of course. :D
Folks with kids seem to age quicker me thinks.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
yesterday was the day to ride no wind. this morning 15 mph with gusts to 30. I guess I will take the dogs for a hike nd then hit the gym

But first espresso then tidy the house before the wife gets home from her wine tasting trip with her sister

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Ah F. Truck threw a CEL this morning, NOx sensor failure. It would appear replacement is covered as a part of the Cummins 67A recall, I just have to make an appointment at a dealer. :twitch:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all

snuggle and tickle monster games with younger kids: accomplished

thought they might want to do an easy ride like green mountain but I think they’ll pass

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Went to a naked BDSM sexy birthday party last night. Saw some familiar faces. Saw lots of other things too. I didn’t engage in much partying. I did have a young lady talk to me about going through her “dumb slut phase” and she asked if I had been through mine. I think the night could’ve gone differently had I responded differently, but I overheard an earlier conversation of hers and I wasn’t looking to bring any of that into my world.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
You'll find it quite boring, I'm pretty sure.
My current state is pretty boring, bordering on depressing. I just have a few lingering chemtrails of what used to be that haven’t blown away in the wind yet.

I mentioned to the “dumb slut phase” girl I was probably more wired for a traditional relationship structures. Naturally she asked if was in a relationship. I said no, it’s been a while… and then I paused to calculate… 10 years. And then I wanted to go put my head through a wall.

On the plus side of being an unattached geezer, my new bass crop is coming in nicely this season.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

While we were only there a couple hours, we did dance to some great tunes and the wife agreed we should come again (It's like once a month or something). There was also some interesting people watching. The wife is still coming to terms with dancing while sober, but she is coming along. She's so self conscious and worried what people think.

I just point to the bald white guy doing the robot by himself and figure I can't look THAT bad. But maybe.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Haley pulled off early in the qualifier. It turns out that the terminal mount to her battery was loose. It was fine during the warm-up, but not during the qualifier. I'm at a loss. She was running 2nd until the misfiring got bad, which shows that she is doing really well. At least she'll have better tires for the heat and final races. Wifey and Hannah will be here in 45min.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Hola! My fellow bro-chacho brethren

Slow start today, recovering from the ass whooping yesterday and planning on tackling the city lots a bit more this afternoon. I am still unable to source a good sized roller for compacting the fill but hopefully I can find something on Monday, if not will have to return the excavator and wait till a roller becomes available to continue working on the driveway and building pads. I am currently going to throw some saw chains on the grinder and make another 5 gallons of saw gas since I have a couple of solid days of tree murdering to do.

Oh and the rear ring and pinion gears in the jeep are starting to make noise, better get a rebuild kit on the way, ive been a bit rough on it this year so it deserves some attention. not ready for wonton swap just yet