Quantcast

•{|}•Friday Damnit•{|}•

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
t-minus one day.

Bike is packed in the bag. The frame pretty much maxed out the length that it can accommodate, close one.

Le work and clothing packing today.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
On the way home from the Y this am, I saw a jack ass using his leaf blower to clean off his driveway. It was 6:15. Not that I have much faith in humanity, but I lost a little more.
to be fair, he might have a long running and legit gripe with his neighbor :D

/me is multimodal commuting to Highlands Ranch Hospital. Lugging the Juiced up the steep steps of the high floor D Line is no joke.

IMG_0049.jpeg
IMG_0048.jpeg
IMG_0046.jpeg
IMG_0043.jpeg
IMG_0041.jpeg

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Hannah's ear got bad overnight. Wifey was with her and she was up almost every 30min last night. Get to eat some breakfast, then back to urgent care/Children's (assuming I can find one on this side of the hill).

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Despite the awful weather finally breaking, I still haven't been able to get up the motivation to do morning rides even if I wake up early enough. Evening rides are causing friction in the household. Riding is so cathartic though. I guess I just need to power through in the AM

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Rained all day yesterday. We needed the rain. Gravel bike will be ridden today.
dang. been bone dry over here all week. we could use a bit.

took kiddo to one of those amazon return bin places this morning. that was an...experience. whole lotta people digging through a whole lotta crap. sheesh.

guess i'll roll into work in a bit. might go cruise around at the local race series tonight and ride a bit/socialize a bit. who knows though...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Despite the awful weather finally breaking, I still haven't been able to get up the motivation to do morning rides even if I wake up early enough. Evening rides are causing friction in the household. Riding is so cathartic though. I guess I just need to power through in the AM
If I can set my alarm for 5:00am to out run a thunderstorm on a 19 mile day you can get up and out the door before everyone else is up. You got this dude ! :thumb:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Raining.
My backyard trail network has been open 4 days the last 30 days. Administrators have put zero hours of maintenance on closed days.
Zero fuck given, I ride anyway.
Older DSO at the vet for something like a chipped tooth or else. She won't eat anything hard.
Have a dog they said...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
clear and getting hot today. I'm feeling much better, Been weird sleeping 18-19 hours per day . The vid and the drugs just have me wiped out

zero motivation to even drink coffee. this scares me
Ahh, but you're not on the cart yet, so there's that.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
to be fair, he might have a long running and legit gripe with his neighbor :D
Dude drives a early 2000’s Vette. Was wearing Jean shorts calf high white socks and new balance shoes. He also has a trust Jesus stone sculpture in his front yard. I want to eat nothing but takis chips for a week and leave a giant steaming shit on his bleach white concrete driveway.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
clear and getting hot today. I'm feeling much better, Been weird sleeping 18-19 hours per day . The vid and the drugs just have me wiped out

It sounds like you got it worse than I did. I haven’t had coffee in a week. Yesterday was the first time I’ve craved any kind of animal protein, so I had chicken. I’ve got a couple more days of being masked in public according to county guidelines. Honestly, I don’t want to do much more than sleep anyway. Hang in there.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Dude drives a early 2000’s Vette. Was wearing Jean shorts calf high white socks and new balance shoes. He also has a trust Jesus stone sculpture in his front yard. I want to eat nothing but takis chips for a week and leave a giant steaming shit on his bleach white concrete driveway.
Park in front of his house and blast this on the car Stero

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

It sounds like you got it worse than I did. I haven’t had coffee in a week. Yesterday was the first time I’ve craved any kind of animal protein, so I had chicken. I’ve got a couple more days of being masked in public according to county guidelines. Honestly, I don’t want to do much more than sleep anyway. Hang in there.
My experience with the 'vid was remarkable mostly in how much I slept. I was probably out 16-18 hours a day for 3 or 4 days.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
people who drive C4s and C5s can't be trusted

this includes jimmydean but also my dad, who looks just hilarious awkwardly clambering in and out of his yellow C5 (non-Z06).

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
My experience with the 'vid was remarkable mostly in how much I slept. I was probably out 16-18 hours a day for 3 or 4 days.
I’ve not been sleeping nearly that much. But, I’m also essentially dead inside, so maybe that accounts for the difference.

I mentioned that was getting over Covid to a coworker and he told me his experience getting it early in the game and how awful it was, and how Covid killed one of his relatives. He got pretty animated and had a lot of talking points, so I just let him vent. There were a few moments when I wanted to grab my tinfoil hat, but we managed to keep things relatively sane for a work call.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
To the ER this morning. Hannah's ear infection went from outer- to inner-ear during the day yesterday. She spent all night up every 30min crying, ER this am. Anti-biotics pending, then donuts, then a nap when we get home. I think everybody is going to take a nap.

My functionally stupid BIL decided to Turo an M3 for the weekend. I see nothing good coming of this.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
To the ER this morning. Hannah's ear infection went from outer- to inner-ear during the day yesterday. She spent all night up every 30min crying, ER this am. Anti-biotics pending, then donuts, then a nap when we get home. I think everybody is going to take a nap.
Sorry to hear the holiday is going so roughly... :(

My functionally stupid BIL decided to Turo an M3 for the weekend. I see nothing good coming of this.
:popcorn:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

Fuck dude. Not the vacation you needed right now.