Quantcast

•{|}•Friday Damnit•{|}•

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Friday...you elusive little minx...my regularly scheduled day off...aint doing sh!t today!

At least until the Frau finds me.

Somebody...anyone...hide me.

Please...

Aww crap...too late. Wish me luck folks...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
That was Grade A fun. The girl crashed hard and was a bit wobbly, but she's ok.

Also, forgot that Punk Rock Saves Lives show tonight. That should be fun.
View attachment 197522
Shit! Are you going? I might drive to Nebraska to see the Killigans...was thinking about this show...gotta socialize things like this. Flatfoot is awesome, saw them in a HS gym in Germany a couple years back. Bad Cop/Bad Cop are
awesome too!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Shit! Are you going? I might drive to Nebraska to see the Killigans...was thinking about this show...gotta socialize things like this. Flatfoot is awesome, saw them in a HS gym in Germany a couple years back. Bad Cop/Bad Cop are
awesome too!
I have a pass for both nights, but only tonight is for sure.

In other punk rock related news, Tony Bennett died today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My gear bag is packed. Its a moto bag, so its pretty large. The side compartments meant for riding boots are empty, so hopefully if they try to ding it being oversized I can just squish it down....or something? I like traveling with this bag, as I can keep the dirties separate from the cleans.

I think that I shall take 5 minutes and remove the rotors from my wheels. Even though the bag has stiff protection, if one of them gets even tweaked it'll rub on the new pads. And that'll make me want to throw a beer at someone.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

That’s my jam of choice when cruising with the windows down through Grace College’s campus. (Hardcore Christian school that I drive through everyday).
you could alternate with "read between the lies" for variety!

and sorry your post-exam vacay is so borked @stoney and condolences, @Jozz - that sucks.

congrats to @rideit for not breaking himself off on his ride yesterday and @Sandwich for the promotion!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
will be seeing uncle acid and the deadbeats at the stanley hotel in october....