Quantcast

•*•IsItFridayYetGMT•*•

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I just checked and it is not Friday yet. Although, maybe I'll be proven wrong.

I rolled my fat ass out of bed at 5:00 and pedaled the spin bike for an hour. Jealous much?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Today is going to be jam freakin' packed.

Lots of stuff happening in the office today and I have all my bike crap and bike here at work. There should be another good group ride tonight, the weather looks fantastic! Bringing extra hot dogs for the BBQ :brows:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Like IAB I was up at 5 for 1.5hrs of computrainer pain.
1/2 day of school for the boys so we'll hit the local bar for their burger special and people watching.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Up at 4:45. Didn't need to be up til 6.

So annoying.

Half day of painful meetings followed by lunch n schmooze with some new higher-ups.

I also need a haircut.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Last evening I sent $50 to a bike shop in North Dakota, with the intent of having them schlep my sleeping bag and other shit like that there along the Maah Daah Hey trail next summer.

This morning I am going to look at a townhome, with the intent of evaluating it for purchase.

This afternoon I am road riding with a girl, with the intent of not being a fat ass.

This evening I am attending the board meeting of our local mountain bike advocacy group, with the intent of evaluating it for joining.

In between all of that I am working on the computers, with the intent of making all of your lives better.

You're welcome.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
everyday is friday when you drive loaded....paraphrasing henry rollins spoken word...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Yuna had a temperature of 102 last night and was understandably not happy. She ended up sleeping on or next to me for the vast majority of the night.

On the upside, I'm using my second academic day of this workweek to accomplish the final (3rd party) inspection and walkthrough on the new house. Closing is on the 22nd--this is to identify the final things not right on the punch list and give them some time to fix it.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
HIgh winds last night sent my dog into a panic, which in turn kept me up. :(

So much snow in the forecast!!!! I hope it pans out and I can ski Fri-Sun. Woot woot. Carry on suckers!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This thread does not help me figure out what fucking day it is. All I know is that it is a fucking bullshit day.

Spent this morning in court testifying for a friend in a child custody case. Can't tell you how much that sucked and what a fucking waste of time and tax payer money this is. If you are not considered a friend, by buddy is a complete asshole, but he is hands down one of the best fathers I have ever met. I was a family friend before the divorce and the mother can at best be described as an aloof parent. Anyway, she is suing out of spite alone. There is an infinitesimal chance she could win her case and it would be a travesty on the child's behalf if she wasn't allowed to spend most of her time with her father.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Yuna had a temperature of 102 last night and was understandably not happy. She ended up sleeping on or next to me for the vast majority of the night.

On the upside, I'm using my second academic day of this workweek to accomplish the final (3rd party) inspection and walkthrough on the new house. Closing is on the 22nd--this is to identify the final things not right on the punch list and give them some time to fix it.
You ever get that beam sorted?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

It's saturday bitches! I celebrated by getting up with the wife and kid, then went for a seven mile run. :think: Though, thanks to @jstuhlman's chart, I can justify having a beer with my lunch. Lots of stuff to do around the house today.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Tired as shit this morning....kept waking up all night. New mattress is comfy and tried to keep me sucked in this morning when I finally fell asleep. Concert was decent last night. Off to torture the 7th graders....and get more coffee.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Has anyone ever shipped beer in an insulated growler? If so, how....when? I may need to do this and want to see what has/hasn't worked for others. Afterall, shouldn't you receive growlers filled and not empty :confused:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Has anyone ever shipped beer in an insulated growler? If so, how....when? I may need to do this and want to see what has/hasn't worked for others. Afterall, shouldn't you receive growlers filled and not empty :confused:
first off i wouldn't ship a glass growler full... weight/fragility and all.

second my biggest concern would be making sure the closure stays shut

third would be shipping cost.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
looks like i will be scanning thousands of slides/negatives for shits and giggles.