Quantcast

[•] black mold bathtub homey it's a Tuesday GMT [•]

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Off to work. Have to present $11000 temperature reading cameras to senior management. This should be great.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Think IMA go do some trailwork. First time this season. I have a nice loam track planned in an undisclosed location.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Spent some time working on the bike last night, felt good man. Cut my bars and shortened my steerer just to make it look nicer. Thought I could get away with not removing the fork but dropped some metal shavings so now I gotta wash the bike before by next ride. I should have six months or so but lesson learned.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Made chicken butter masala last night. It was delicious, and rich as all hell.

Today = work and fixing car. Work is proving to be quite challenging from afar, as I am most assuredly an in-person learner and this digital stuff, so far, has been frustrating and ineffective.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
You might be too young to remember these, but back in the day you could get these vulcanized rubber patches that you would actually burn on to a tube. I wish I had one of those I'd apply it to the inside of the tire.

Otherwise yeah I'll try something like that.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You might be too young to remember these, but back in the day you could get these vulcanized rubber patches that you would actually burn on to a tube. I wish I had one of those I'd apply it to the inside of the tire.

Otherwise yeah I'll try something like that.
i still have the glue on versions. i also remember using a clif bar wrapper to keep a tube from bulging through a tire slash in a pinch.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
fuuuuuuuuuuck

thisssssssssss

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit !!!!!

i need to get the fuck out of this state....

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! LOL!!! I shuffled through a 7 mile jog this morning on some tired legs, courtesy of last night's bike workout. I need to go eat something. Interview #3 for new job at 10:00.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Spent some time working on the bike last night, felt good man. Cut my bars and shortened my steerer just to make it look nicer. Thought I could get away with not removing the fork but dropped some metal shavings so now I gotta wash the bike before by next ride. I should have six months or so but lesson learned.
Can you possibly social distance at LLF some weekday evening?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept in until 6am when the furry alarm clocks jumped onto the bed, working a 9 to 5 today too bad most of it is in Oakland.. Its supposed to hit 90* today.... Wonder how shorts and a kevlar vest is gonna look

coffee, mongo need coffee

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Can you possibly social distance at LLF some weekday evening?
Maybe. My wife may be facing layoffs so that's going to be tough to get away from. I also have been working most days this week so being away from the fam for the morning then bailing in the afternoon might be tricky. What time and day were you thinking? Friday might work, and Saturdays or sundays are OK.

You're welcome to help me explore the trails out here. They may not be as exciting as some of the good stuff we ride but they actually had dirt on them and not just rocks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Maybe. My wife may be facing layoffs so that's going to be tough to get away from. I also have been working most days this week so being away from the fam for the morning then bailing in the afternoon might be tricky. What time and day were you thinking? Friday might work, and Saturdays or sundays are OK.

You're welcome to help me explore the trails out here. They may not be as exciting as some of the good stuff we ride but they actually had dirt on them and not just rocks.
that's rough. hows your new job going?

Is this by any chance the old boy scout camp?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
that's rough. hows your new job going?
it's good, we just signed a deal for 1.4b bio bucks, with 20m up front. that should keep the lights on through 2021 even if we fail at everything else. My boss seems to like me, like a lot, so a promotion might in the future but certainly she seems to want to keep me around. My old company just had layoffs, and I most certainly would have been let go, so I'm fairly happy with the move.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
it's good, we just signed a deal for 1.4b bio bucks, with 20m up front. that should keep the lights on through 2021 even if we fail at everything else. My boss seems to like me, like a lot, so a promotion might in the future but certainly she seems to want to keep me around. My old company just had layoffs, and I most certainly would have been let go, so I'm fairly happy with the move.
sounds like you made the right choice. glad to hear it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
@Adventurous found my butter chicken recipe for the instant pot. i think i actually have everything too. will roast some cauliflower to go with it.

unless i decide to grill tonight.
:thumb:

Roasted cauliflower would be delicious in that. I added chickpeas, a bit more cayenne pepper than called for, and some smoked paprika, but otherwise stayed true to the recipe. Might do 1 cup heavy cream, 1 cup coconut milk next time instead of 2 cups heavy cream.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:thumb:

Roasted cauliflower would be delicious in that. I added chickpeas, a bit more cayenne pepper than called for, and some smoked paprika, but otherwise stayed true to the recipe. Might do 1 cup heavy cream, 1 cup coconut milk next time instead of 2 cups heavy cream.
i use less cayenne so its mild enough for the kids to eat.