Quantcast

[•] black mold bathtub homey it's a Tuesday GMT [•]

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Interview #3 for new job at 10:00.
Lady never dialed into the call, which kind of irked me, so I e-mailed them and asked "WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK!!" So the HR guy called me back and was like "LOL our bad, but we'd like to offer you the position." Small pay bump, better benefits, 15% annual bonus. Exciting, but scary and stressful. I have not accepted yet.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Lady never dialed into the call, which kind of irked me, so I e-mailed them and asked "WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK!!" So the HR guy called me back and was like "LOL our bad, but we'd like to offer you the position." Small pay bump, better benefits, 15% annual bonus. Exciting, but scary and stressful. I have not accepted yet.
Ask for more.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
For my new wheel build, do I go with alloy nipples in cause cool colors, or brass nips cause durability and they've never failed me?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
i saw a few folks post that they've had issues with UPS tracking info....... anyone got more details? i can't remember offhand
I've had a USPS parcel stuck on acceptance in Philly now for a week.

It's got my rear shock service kits and I need them!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Looking at late 1970s uranium mining claims in mid-Vermont. There's one resort at which it might be interesting to carry a Geiger counter.
If such things interest you, I bet southern Nevada could be fun. Also I think they mined something radioactive here, -SS- prolly knows, he is the most knowledgeable transplant I know here.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
For my new wheel build, do I go with alloy nipples in cause cool colors, or brass nips cause durability and they've never failed me?
Proprietary ones because we need a new standard for these as well

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
sup wreen pinkles.
hiking a short loop behind the house to get some body movin, nature & quiet in.
new mandolin is gonna be sweet. it will be here monday.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Ladyfriend has decided to go Martha Stewart on our patio, which is fine by me and even more than fine. I’ve always treated it as a spot for the grill, and some extra storage. She wanted it to be a place we can hang out, so she started buying flowers and plants and stuff, and we scored some “outdoor” furniture that we don’t hate for patio sitting. I moved the outdoor bike repair stand (so clutch!) and the shovel/rake/bike brush holder dealie, and hung our shade sail. She’s at Target getting outdoor rugs now, and we’re keeping eyes on CL for people selling outdoor flower pots. It’s coming along nicely...

A1D40FE4-79E2-481E-8EF4-C415026E3228.jpeg

...will roast some cauliflower to go with it.

unless i decide to grill tonight.
Grill that cauliflower, son.

I added chickpeas...
Why not garbanzo beans?

-SS- prolly knows, he is the most knowledgeable transplant I know here.
Because he’s old as fuck and has a lot of free time on his hands.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Is that the one with the shorter commute?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Think IMA go do some trailwork. First time this season. I have a nice loam track planned in an undisclosed location.
Trail to get to loam land will need much quiet saw work. Point A (house) to point B (slabs & loam land) need to cross the land of a prominent banker who does not like trespasser. Of course he uses the house 2 weeks every year.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Trail to get to loam land will need much quiet saw work. Point A (house) to point B (slabs & loam land) need to cross the land of a prominent banker who does not like trespasser. Of course he uses the house 2 weeks every year.
dig a tunnel duh

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Can vouch.

All kidwoo citizenship assistance programs come with a free one just fyi.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL

Can vouch.

All kidwoo citizenship assistance programs come with a free one just fyi.
Been using a bow saw. Sound travel easily across the lake. Trail is already there, just need to be cleared of blowdowns. Biggest one is about 12 inches. I did 4-5 this morning. Maybe got about a dozen left.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Been using a bow saw. Sound travel easily across the lake. Trail is already there, just need to be cleared of blowdowns. Biggest one is about 12 inches. I did 4-5 this morning. Maybe got about a dozen left.
That sound will not travel across a lake. It's electric. The sound of the chain moving is loudest thing going on.

If you ever need to cut something silently.........that'll do'er. 12 inches is pretty big by hand (you're welcome RM)

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Burn the house down and buy yourself some time.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Ladyfriend has decided to go Martha Stewart on our patio.... CL for people selling outdoor flower pots.
Free not fancy: when we did a big outside "container garden" for tomatoes and the like at a rental a few years / decades back we asked our neighbor / nursery for a few of their old 5 gallon pots re: keeping things "moist" in our drier climes -- and fed a drip line in each one.

That and bales of hay around the perimeter = the best garden we've ever had...

1588090438356.png

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. I fucking hate people. M was put on the trailer and went away today. Wifey seems more onboard with a Polestar or V60 R-Design if they are automatic...