Quantcast

[•] black mold bathtub homey it's a Tuesday GMT [•]

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Moar tools to stab my restless soul with.

LT Wright's GNS and Next Gen, both in convex grind. They are super nice without being too cute, and the quality beats Bark River even if by a slim margin only.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Moar tools to stab my restless soul with.

LT Wright's GNS and Next Gen, both in convex grind. They are super nice without being too cute, and the quality beats Bark River even if by a slim margin only.

You got any BRKT stuff? I'm going to have to fondle your collection next time I see you, with your consent of course.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i've made naan before, but stopped because imo it's more effort than its worth, at least for how frequently i want it.
Safeway had it on sale and I bought a bunch to keep in the freezer. It reheats well enough to make it worth while. I have never tried to make it, but I have a recipe that is supposed to be ok.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Safeway had it on sale and I bought a bunch to keep in the freezer. It reheats well enough to make it worth while. I have never tried to make it, but I have a recipe that is supposed to be ok.
I use a pita recipe - quite a bit easier (esp when you don't have yogurt on-hand :D ) and I "bake" the pita on the cast iron pan. Turns out pretty naan-ish, but obviously not the same... but works very well for sopping up stuff like butter chicken gravy. :drool:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Gearing up for some attempted single track acquisition. First time driving to the OG spot since the shut down. Hopefully the parking lots are not over run. If they are, I probably won’t even get out of the car.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Wife won in the "Amazon Fresh delivery window" lottery and we have groceries delivered tomorrow. I am very curious how much they fuck the order up this time.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Wife won in the "Amazon Fresh delivery window" lottery and we have groceries delivered tomorrow. I am very curious how much they fuck the order up this time.
Never been to keen on the delivery thing.
Packaged is fine, but fresh fruits and veggies?
Have seen some pretty manky things on the shelves such as the recently discussed blight covered haricot verts, sweet peppers that have more wrinkles than a shar-pei etc etc. Not to sure how discriminating the picker/packer will be. Sounds like it could be an expensive crap shoot.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Have seen some pretty manky things on the shelves such as the recently discussed blight covered haricot verts, sweet peppers that have more wrinkles than a shar-pei etc etc. Not to sure how discriminating the picker/packer will be. Sounds like it could be an expensive crap shoot.
We tried amazon fresh and we largely disappointed with the produce quality so we stopped after a not very long period of time

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Had a florida man moment tonight. Lady friend and I took delivery of our lovely new Napolean bbq tonight. We decided to build it in our living room, only to discover that the bastard doesnt fit out any of the doors. So here we are dismantling half of it to get it out the front door. Beer in hand, of course. :busted:

Just need some propane and then grilling shall commence this weekend.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The kids at the local zehrs seem to not be picking shit. We're going to try it....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Umbrella for patio table acquired, all the things have been planted, everything has been rearranged, and now we’re in to hanging outdoor decorations. My contribution:

15D08DEA-A348-4B48-AA83-CC4DDB36EBF2.jpeg

Official county trail signs. One from the trail closest to my house, the other from one of my favorite trails in the area.

:thumb: