Quantcast

[•] black mold bathtub homey it's a Tuesday GMT [•]

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
You might be too young to remember these, but back in the day you could get these vulcanized rubber patches that you would actually burn on to a tube. I wish I had one of those I'd apply it to the inside of the tire.

Otherwise yeah I'll try something like that.
You can still get these - I bought a couple of packs when I switched to my first set of USTs, Hutchinson was the brand. 10 years old and still pliable, super easy to use.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Ladyfriend has decided to go Martha Stewart on our patio, which is fine by me and even more than fine. I’ve always treated it as a spot for the grill, and some extra storage. She wanted it to be a place we can hang out, so she started buying flowers and plants and stuff, and we scored some “outdoor” furniture that we don’t hate for patio sitting. I moved the outdoor bike repair stand (so clutch!) and the shovel/rake/bike brush holder dealie, and hung our shade sail. She’s at Target getting outdoor rugs now, and we’re keeping eyes on CL for people selling outdoor flower pots. It’s coming along nicely...

View attachment 144295

Grill that cauliflower, son.

Why not garbanzo beans?

Because he’s old as fuck and has a lot of free time on his hands.
Nice. Orange bike is orange.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
You might be too young to remember these, but back in the day you could get these vulcanized rubber patches that you would actually burn on to a tube. I wish I had one of those I'd apply it to the inside of the tire.

Otherwise yeah I'll try something like that.
I've used vulcanized inner tube patches on smaller tyre holes a few times.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Only if you have kids.
A little kid singing Rage is inherently cute. Most people with put their own kids first for cute, but this might outrank everything Hannah's done and with exception of Haley dropping perfectly timed f-bombs, the same.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
A little kid singing Rage is inherently cute. Most people with put their own kids first for cute, but this might outrank everything Hannah's done and with exception of Haley dropping perfectly timed f-bombs, the same.
my soon to be 3 year old daughter dinner the other night: "i have a vagina and grayson has a <pauses, looks around, whispers> penis"