Quantcast

~•~Five Aye Em ~•~

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
545ayem sitrep, raining so hard I need a boat, not a van. No ride in Minnesota.

Going to make a run for Iowa!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
At work early, perhaps I can leave early. Decided to work at the head office today, as it's ten minutes closer to home and much more quiet.

I wonder what kind of drinks they have on offer in that office building?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Work then off to Springs for a race this weekend. KDVR will be filming Haley again this weekend.

@Pesqueeb if you're bored, we'll be at PPIR all weekend.

As a girl dad, or really just as a parent, that video is sad since that girl is now famous for all the wrong reasons. Saying stupid things while being recorded is never a smart idea.
Reference?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hey gang!
got up early and rode 20 miles with my road hoamie about town. Feeling great on the bike, finally feels like I don't have sand in the tires :D. Heard from Petr that he's in for Mfest so I'm excited about that- it's been a while since I've seen him and he's a good rider that keeps me on my toes.

Got some retail therapy coming which is always nice, just little bike shit to get things in shape!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It's Friday so about you not get all up my ass about it??

I told Wife I want a new tri bike in 2026 and she was like "if you want a new tri bike, just get a new tri bike" and I was all "NOPE 2026." In all seriousness though, I dropped $2000 on electronic shifting a couple of years ago and want to get a few years out of that two grand before I ditch it.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I have no idea what any of this is about but I get the feeling I'm better off for it.
Same, girl. Same.

It's Friday so about you not get all up my ass about it??

I told Wife I want a new tri bike in 2026 and she was like "if you want a new tri bike, just get a new tri bike" and I was all "NOPE 2026." In all seriousness though, I dropped $2000 on electronic shifting a couple of years ago and want to get a few years out of that two grand before I ditch it.
Buy high! Sell low!

gonefirefightin

free wieners

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
48 hours in Huntsville. I am thinking about visiting the military museum and eating fried foods.

What else can I look forward to, besides driving away from the place?