Quantcast

~•~Five Aye Em ~•~

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Thanks, it should be fun to check out Huntsville - I dont know about the drive back to Idaho though. Good thing the days are long!
My company is based there, but I've never really done the tourist thing with all the spacey stuff etc. Biked at Monte Sano many times before though.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
I rode. It’s getting warm. Put my new 5-burner flattop together yesterday. Time to season it for weekend cooking activities.

Keep it rubber side down homies.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
36 hours of driving over 3 days. Family and friends providing space for sleeping along the way.

@6thElement I'm going to pack Mullet Cycles in a Uhaul and help Miles move back to Idaho. I've got time to take a few hours and see *something* haha. It might just be the aerospace museum.
And I thought the 3000 miles we're doing since last Wednesday was a chunk :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
At the mall, wow. The wife wanted to find something cute, so here I am. Clackamas Town Center, I just hope I don't get shot.

There is a lot of bad ink and entirely too much skin exposed on some folks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
At the mall, wow. The wife wanted to find something cute, so here I am. Clackamas Town Center, I just hope I don't get shot.

There is a lot of bad ink and entirely too much skin exposed on some folks.

Sound like a big day, will you have time to go to Bed Bath and Beyond?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sunday a local bike shop owner took a little helmetless ride, had a cardiac event, fell over, fractured facial bones, five broken ribs... visited him a while ago. He seems as though he'll make it, but...
Damn, hope he heals up.

Just one more reason to wear a helmet. Never know when shit will just happen.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all

dropped off Land Cruiser at PDR shop. thankfully also got insurance approval for said already-estimated repairs a few hours later. :D then water parked with family.

now reading some obstetric ultrasounds for moonlighting $$$ and then working 4-10 pm from home. third night in a row of that shift.