Quantcast

~•~Five Aye Em ~•~

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Even this glorious son of a bitch wears a helmet
Cinnabon then orange Julius, in that order, pretty much mandatory for any mall visit, although I wasn't aware malls existed any longer.
Orange Julius! Never liked malls that much but that was one of the few things I liked. You got me googling it and there's one 20 minutes from me. But I don't know. A lot of the time when I go back to things I loved in the past, it's never as good as I remember.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Even this glorious son of a bitch wears a helmet

Orange Julius! Never liked malls that much but that was one of the few things I liked. You got me googling it and there's one 20 minutes from me. But I don't know. A lot of the time when I go back to things I loved in the past, it's never as good as I remember.
if not Arby's has an orange creamsicle shake that is on par. You may need your helmet if you drink it too fast.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Cave was fun. Kids were really into it. Played mini golf there after the cave tour, panned for minerals, had lunch at a local grill spot 5 minutes away. Twas a good day. Thought about biking when I got home, decided it was too hot and took a nap instead. Ran to BJs to get snack stuff for the boys bday pool party tomorrow. Saw they had a smoker on sale. Wife and I have been talking about one for a while. Between the sale discount and the extra bj rewards $$ we have we could pick it up for about $200. Seems well reviewed too, think I might be pulling the trigger on it.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Cave was fun. Kids were really into it. Played mini golf there after the cave tour, panned for minerals, had lunch at a local grill spot 5 minutes away. Twas a good day. Thought about biking when I got home, decided it was too hot and took a nap instead. Ran to BJs to get snack stuff for the boys bday pool party tomorrow. Saw they had a smoker on sale. Wife and I have been talking about one for a while. Between the sale discount and the extra bj rewards $$ we have we could pick it up for about $200. Seems well reviewed too, think I might be pulling the trigger on it.

>doit.gif<

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Was 99 freedums when we got to the zoo. They had misters set up all over. With the breeze and shade, it really wasn’t that bad. Had the place to ourselves.

Good friend and other local photog came over and took our family photos tonight.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Worked up a bit of a schvitz riding my bike back home after grabbing an amazing cask aged porter and a steaming bowl of stoofvlees (Dutch poutine).

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
It was also super fun chasing him down his backyard trail stupid-fast. Great zone he had there.
I absolutely love how he has kept the house period/retro, but I would still put in a very discreet AC unit!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
It was also super fun chasing him down his backyard trail stupid-fast. Great zone he had there.
I absolutely love how he has kept the house period/retro, but I would still put in a very discreet AC unit!
he did put a window unit in downstairs...but yeah, he's done a great job there over the past 10 years in the heart of the other pisgah.

Last edited: