Quantcast

•>>>It'sFridayTuesdayGFMT<<<•

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Today will be success. Off work at noon, stopped by liqueur store for some fancy ass scotch and will now set up the gimbal with the the chesty go pro and hit a trail. A moderate trail so I don't fuck up and ruin the new toy on its first outing. Also new cat likes his belly rubbed... but then who doesn't?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Today will be success. Off work at noon, stopped by liqueur store for some fancy ass scotch and will now set up the gimbal with the the chesty go pro and hit a trail. A moderate trail so I don't fuck up and ruin the new toy on its first outing. Also new cat likes his belly rubbed... but then who doesn't?
Dude, strap the gimbal and camera to the new cat, send him out to document whatever while you sip fancy scotch.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Holy crap. There's a news story on a plastic surgeon who does work to make people look like their filtered selfie snaps. Girls being interviewed are extolling the benefits of not having to spend as much time adding filters to their selfies. We got the president we deserve.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Holy crap. There's a news story on a plastic surgeon who does work to make people look like their filtered selfie snaps. Girls being interviewed are extolling the benefits of not having to spend as much time adding filters to their selfies. We got the president they deserve.
ftfy

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Holy crap. There's a news story on a plastic surgeon who does work to make people look like their filtered selfie snaps. Girls being interviewed are extolling the benefits of not having to spend as much time adding filters to their selfies. We got the president we deserve.
Seriously. We did. Fuck us. We're doomed.

And I don't even really mind all that much.

:rant:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Dude, strap the gimbal and camera to the new cat, send him out to document whatever while you sip fancy scotch.
Its a plan.

I had a good ride, met up with local trail builder Henry, who built most the trails I ride. Henry is building a trail that he cannot ride in order to challenge himself. He is calling it "No Tap" as he plans to eventually ride it without tapping. I could barely walk it... film at 11.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I just took my morning poop. Time to leave this chaotic place called work. I'd love to ride, but its dark as fuck, cold as fuck, windy as fuck and I'm hungry as fuck.

Hiya guys! You guys sure are swell! Long work day yesterday. I don't like having dinner at 9:00. I was tired when I got home, and set the coffee maker for the usual 5:00 AM brew time. This time was special though because I forgot to add coffee grounds, so I got a fresh cup of hot water this morning instead. But, I dragged my non-caffeinated body to the pool for my masters group swim. Back in the salt pit now, coffee in hand.
That must have been a huge disappointment. I know the feeling; last week I turned on my kettle before getting in the shower. After taking said shower, I poured water from the kettle into my cup and added tea. Well who woulda thought, water doesn't boil if the kettle isn't plugged in. :busted:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The new bearing I put in my swing arm with a socket and hammer wasn't fully seated. It was binding up the pivot bolt causing it to unthread and become unbolty. I used a clamp and a old bearing to fully seat the bearing. Worked like a champ with the mother fucking clamp! You guys were useless. Thanks for nothing jerks..... If you steal my idea I will find out and sue you all. I may still sue as my feelings are very hurt...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I don't think "tapping" means what you think it does. :D
Well... I can only go on what he said, to me its obvious that his new trail is not in an airport restroom - its in natures restroom.

I think I killed my desk top computer, I downloaded todays video and exceeded its capacity to process.

Its not going to be easy to justify a new one.
GoPro》Gimbal 》Desktop Computer 》
Works for me.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
ridemonkey ≈ safe space
I was led to believe that. Since I have continually been denied access to the courtesy phone. I have come to accept that is not the case. I have to learned to accept my role as the Trophy Monkey. I am just here to look good and prop up your collective lack of self esteem. Hey no worries I will stop and fix your bike mid ride. Hey no problem.....

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
I was led to believe that. Since I have continually been denied access to the courtesy phone. I have come to accept that is not the case. I have to learned to accept my role as the Trophy Monkey. I am just here to look good and prop up your collective lack of self esteem. Hey no worries I will stop and fix your bike mid ride. Hey no problem.....
trust me...you're safer without courtesy phone access...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
trust me...you're safer without courtesy phone access...
Yeah sure so you all can talk about me behind my back? I already know I am a terrible singer so there..... It would sure be nice if all you showed your appreciation of me by sending me money.. Lots of money....

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Yeah sure so you all can talk about me behind my back? I already know I am a terrible singer so there..... It would sure be nice if all you showed your appreciation of me by sending me money.. Lots of money....
My appreciation of you, while high, falls just short of stamps. And PayPal. And GoFundMe. I would buy you a beer though.