Quantcast

<~•~> No hike Saturday <~•~>

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
I made lasagnes with diced bacon on top of every layer of pasta tonight.
Not sure I'll ever make a lasagne without bacon from now on, maybe anything with melted cheese......
-8037963070688953921.jpg

Did a little one for the neighbours coz they gave me cake yesterday.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Up early to fetch a tyvek suit, goggles, and trash bags. Will be removing mouse turd/pee infested insulation from basement ceiling. Don't plan to put any back, because (other than noise blocking), why bother having a layer of insulation separating one conditioned space from another?

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana

Rode my bicycle this morning. That was neat.

Kid and nieces are planning to have a water balloon fight at our house later. I’ve got 1,700 of the quick fill ones. Should also be neat.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I will ride a bicycle today as well.

Man, it didn't seem like the bugs were bad Wednesday night, but whatever bit me repeatedly on the legs is driving me up the wall from the itching now.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
present. coffee. kids had breakfast. wife's party last night was a success, despite some light rain. hot tub was thoroughly enjoyed. all the yard work was done yesterday, so vaca prep today. gonna try to squeeze in a ride, possibly with the kids. bike park for DH laps tomorrow.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Stayed up late finishing a section of materials (taxes) that I didn't finish before. Also updated our financial plan with a few additional bits of information that I didn't have/know to use before. The worked as a bit of real word practice, which was nice.

This weekend will be spent going through the two sections of review that should have been done over the last week. Lots of study, but only 5 weeks left until my test.

No idea what the girls are doing.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello peoples

I snuggled with middle and youngest kids for 43 and 10 or so minutes, respectively. Have not left cozy confines of the bed although everyone else is up and about by now

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Stayed up late finishing a section of materials (taxes) that I didn't finish before. Also updated our financial plan with a few additional bits of information that I didn't have/know to use before. The worked as a bit of real word practice, which was nice.

This weekend will be spent going through the two sections of review that should have been done over the last week. Lots of study, but only 5 weeks left until my test.

No idea what the girls are doing.
i'm studying too, but for something different

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Been a loud week here. Heavy rotations of Cattle Decapitation, Dark Funeral, and Gatecreeper. A bit of a let down going back to my walking bass line exercises book.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
in er waiting for result of kid's ct scan...stabbed himself in stomach w/bar end. fingers crossed for no internal injuries....guess we're not gonna be hitting dh on the way up to maine after all...ugh.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
in er waiting for result of kid's ct scan...stabbed himself in stomach w/bar end. fingers crossed for no internal injuries....guess we're not gonna be hitting dh on the way up to maine after all...ugh.
Wait, like stab and swear, didn't break the surface kind of stab? Or stab and cookie cutter kind of stab?

What happened?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Up early to fetch a tyvek suit, goggles, and trash bags. Will be removing mouse turd/pee infested insulation from basement ceiling. Don't plan to put any back, because (other than noise blocking), why bother having a layer of insulation separating one conditioned space from another?
As long as they are on two different thermostats,

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Heal fast, li'l ripper.

And did you say, "bar end"?? :confused: Didn't know people still used 'em. :D
alternately, what would you describe as the end of a regular ol' handlebar? that's the bar end, too, no?

i hope your kid checks out ok and feels better, jstuhlman

/me just got back with the fam from 6thElement's place for his bday+1 gathering. saw Nick and mtg there as well as Nick's non-RM riding buddy Mike, finally met (different Mike) Hirsch, and met some other people, too: Ian and Sue (Ian goes through way more cars than me! albeit older BMWs are his thing), Mike's partner Kim, and a few other people whose names I didn't catch in passing.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
are you preparing for a bike ride?
Yes. Back home now. 25-ish miles and 3K vert. Many hungry. Much thirst.

sushi hangover.
I know this feel.

alternately, what would you describe as the end of a regular ol' handlebar? that's the bar end, too, no?
This.

i hope your kid checks out ok and feels better, jstuhlman
Also this.

/me just got back with the fam from 6thElement's place for his bday+1 gathering. saw Nick and mtg there as well as Nick's non-RM riding buddy Mike, finally met (different Mike) Hirsch, and met some other people, too: Ian and Sue (Ian goes through way more cars than me! albeit older BMWs are his thing), Mike's partner Kim, and a few other people whose names I didn't catch in passing.
Damn, I miss all them peoples.