Quantcast

<>•<>Rainy Saturday<>•<>

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Noon time Monkeys.

This weather sucks, but we will dry out quick. Supposed to be 70's by Wednesday. It will be a nice change. I really need to do the truck suspension and the steering box in Frita, but working on trucks in the street in the rain sounds like no fun. So Imma wait until next weekend.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
CFP final project is dense... now 8/10 sections done. Fun stuff now...estate liquidity planning using insurance and business sales models, and retirement plan selection type with long-term tax structure based reasoning. Ready for a break. I'm ready to win the lottery and call it forever.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Really wanted to get a ride in today, but I don’t think it’s in the cards. Wife’s been stuck at home with the Tiny One for awhile, so me taking off for a few hours by myself might be grounds for divorce.

I can always drink!
Wound up taking a short ride with my older girls, which mostly consisted of a lot of complaining, punctuated by fighting.

They get pissy when they’ve been on devices too long, which is why they’re not allowed to use them during the week. I’m gonna smash those f’ing things one of these days.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Noon time Monkeys.

This weather sucks, but we will dry out quick. Supposed to be 70's by Wednesday. It will be a nice change. I really need to do the truck suspension and the steering box in Frita, but working on trucks in the street in the rain sounds like no fun. So Imma wait until next weekend.
This weather is weird. Muggy and warm further down the valley.

Rode with doggos today on trails around the casa. TrailDog5.0 has learned how to howl. She now howls at me if I am going too slow or stop to take a break.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ugh. Sections 9/10 done. Next one will be brutal. Then it's going back through for formatting, grammar check, making sure to use simple language vs. industry jargon, etc. I think I can get that all done tomorrow, then it's off to two friends to review, follow up edits, then record my presentation and submit.

The Dr. increased my ADHD drugs earlier this week and it made a huge difference today. I was able to concentrate and work all through the day. I'm fucking exhausted, but I also probably did more hard mental work today than in years. Does feel like it's slowed me down in general though; we'll see. I intend to go karting at some point tomorrow to shake my brain up and get some physical activity. That should be a good gauge if it's slowing me down.