Quantcast

<<<<~•~>>>>Saturderp<<<<~•~>>>>

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
The OG with covids day, Espresso, Fried egg sandwich , take a dump, light yard work, beer, cast the 3 wt fly rod in the yard, more beer, marinate some chicken and turkey breasts for a BBQ, more beer, cast some more, drink last beer, go buy more beer and fresh corn on the cob at the market, cast some more. drink beer, contemplate lighting the coals and drinking more beer. I am seeing a pattern evolving. I may have to go buy more beer

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

Had super fancy dinner date last night at a swanky Haitian joint. The owner has a cool list of zero proof drinks. The "wings" were the only disappointment, it was a nuget with a wing bone stuck in it for a handle.

1 drink, 1 Coke, 3 small plates, $110 with tip. It was nice.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Bloody coughs. Bloody coughs. Yay! Yay! Fun! Bloody coughs! :twitch:
Get your butt to the ER for a chest xray. Bloody coughs are bad JUJU. It can be Pneumonia, it can be lung cancer etc. I had a guy come up to me with those symptoms at a show, good friend of mine. turned out he had two lesions on his lungs one was a grade 4 cancer. Chemo and radiation. 5 years later and he is still here and the tumors are gone. Watsonville ER is better than Dominican ER and only 10 minutes from the Dunes

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Get your butt to the ER for a chest xray. Bloody coughs are bad JUJU. It can be Pneumonia, it can be lung cancer etc. I had a guy come up to me with those symptoms at a show, good friend of mine. turned out he had two lesions on his lungs one was a grade 4 cancer. Chemo and radiation. 5 years later and he is still here and the tumors are gone. Watsonville ER is better than Dominican ER and only 10 minutes from the Dunes
I'm not sure this would add much in this setting. he has known influenza.

if this persists after treatment then yes, chest CT time. but for now there's a clear diagnosis and he's not sick enough to be admitted... so nothing would change about management whether he has pneumonia visible on a chest radiograph or not.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Rode a bicycle down trails off Pikes Peak with @rideit and @Pesqueeb

First time meeting squeeb and he's a solid fellow. Probably dead up on PP though with rideit as the shuttle recovery effed up from traffic.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
That's what I was told. The blood has stopped, now it's just brown (no red hue) gunk. The PA I met said there was a ton of shit in my lungs so I need to be mindful and coughing shit out. It's destroyed my throat, which has been brutal. I'll likely get checked again when I get home.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
toshi what about flying and the pressure change with that condition? any contraindications?
as long as he's satting ok on room air I don't think being in a tube would be that different, oxygen wise. Hannah's ear won't be happy, though.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Rode a bicycle down trails off Pikes Peak with @rideit and @Pesqueeb

First time meeting squeeb and he's a solid fellow. Probably dead up on PP though with rideit as the shuttle recovery effed up from traffic.
I was forced to kill and consume @rideit. Traffic was just that bad and I was hungry.

Thanks for the ride you guys! I had a great time.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hi, boys, I’m back from the dead. But Squeeb was too late the second time, as I killed myself once trying to keep up with The Canadian on the damn sneaky uphill. But I came back, and slayed the downhill. But then Squeeb must have killed me again while I was sleeping, and passing a dead body.
Very strange day, I must have been a bit gamey by then.
But I did NOT inspect any mica up close.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Hi, boys, I’m back from the dead. But Squeeb was too late the second time, as I killed myself once trying to keep up with The Canadian on the damn sneaky uphill. But I came back, and slayed the downhill. But then Squeeb must have killed me again while I was sleeping, and passing a dead body.
Very strange day, I must have been a bit gamey by then.
But I did NOT inspect any mica up close.
Er... I'm not aware of any canuckians on the notes list.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Story. por favor.
Not much to tell. Shanked a climb in between some larger rocks, when I went to put my foot down what I found instead was a hole in-between said rocks the was quite deep. Went ass over tea kettle backwards off the bike. Really kind of surprised I didn't do something awful to my knee, but I did have some pretty sharp pain in my left shin when I woke up this morning. Nothing I'm sure a little elevating and ice can't fix.

Last edited:
Not much to tell. Shanked a climb in between some larger rocks, when I went to put my foot down what I found instead was a hole in-between some rocks the was quite deep. Went ass over tea kettle backwards off the bike. Really kind of surprised I didn't do something awful to my knee, bit but I did have some pretty sharp pain in my left shin when I woke up this morning. Nothing I'm sure a little elevating and ice can't fix.
Excellent work.