Quantcast

<<<<•>>>>Tacos, you know what to do. <<<<•>>>>

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Lubing and painting today. Door hinges and a ceiling, to be specific. Bathroom closet is getting there and I'm looking forward to having that done. Only been 9 months since I finished hanging sheetrock.

Gotta shift over to car stuff soon, oil changes and brake jobs are on the docket.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WFH today and internet is out. I saw an Xfinity truck down the street on my way back from the pool and said to my wife "Looks like internet's out!" Roffles. I barely have cell service in my house too. If we're not beck online soon I'll need to head into the office.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Fork lowers refreshed on my XC race bike yesterday and new slightly stickier front tyre installed. Now to do the same to wifey's bike today too.

Might get out on the rid egg for a lap after work with it being so nice.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Coffee.

I think the reality that some elements of my life (primarily work, but other elements as well) are unsustainable in their current state is starting to sink in. Probably time to start planning for some changes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
took yesterday off. maybe regretting not taking today off. took the kids to longwood gardens to look at flowers yesterday, then washed a couple windows and got to work on the garden.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
leftover jesus ham on toasted homemade bread....

probably have seconds....

and thirds...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Its supposed to 80 freedom units here on Thursday. What in the fuck is that?

Placing Hilarie in managed care seems to have been a mistake. I'm just about certain that I'll be bringing her back home, probably hiring on more help.

Managed 70 situps, trying to work it back up to 220. :wave:
Whats going on?

You gotta do what you gotta do.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Mmm, tacos. So check it out, my fake shoes came yesterday and they are pretty damn nice. They are pretty true to form and the fit is great. The box was an epic fail, though. It's tiny first of all, like barely big enough for my 13's. The color and logos are correct, but it's flip top not two piece. It's plain paper, not the "cement" paper and the label is all wrong. It had a flyer in the box and a "verified authentic" tag that might be StockX? But they are clearly not authentic. :rofl:

PXL_20230411_013543943.jpg

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
hello peoples

actually rode in to work on my own power this morning instead of e-augmented

was much slower, but nice and peaceful

Whats going on?

You gotta do what you gotta do.
I was not supposed to see Hilarie for two weeks after she entered care, which would have ended today. Sunday towards the end of my ride I stopped at a local place for ice cream and one of our nurses walked in with Hilarie. We hugged and sat together but she was a total wreck.

Our current plan is to have her live at home maybe Mondays-Thursdays so I have weekends free to do other stuff, travel, whatever. If I travel for longer, she stays at the residence while I'm away. We're going to adjust until something works.