Quantcast

(^•_•^) Sit-Turd-deh (^•_•^)

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Got some pretty gnarly trees to knock down today, 4 of them are 3’ diameter or bigger, rotten, leaning the wrong way and limb bound together and can’t get the excavator in the right spot for the most effectiveness of pushing them over. Going to be some sketchy saw work. I’ve fell some gnarly trees professionally over the last 30 years but this scenario may take the pucker factor to another level having so many obstructions and proximity to streets and machines

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Prepping the house for a viewing tomorrow. Been thinking about what to do next when the house eventually sells. Apartment in the city. Town house. Or another house and garden. Or maybe not buy at all.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hbd @binary visions thanks for being dear leader

slept OK, already un-dinged my rim that wouldn’t stay sealed, re-taped and installed a new valve for a tubeless gravel conversion. Fingers crossed it holds. Last night I think I was successful in figuring out my stupid rear rack on the e-moped. The size and fit of it makes fitting any pannier a challenge, but it also makes fitting a new rack a challenge because the fender is integrated right into the rack. I’m not hauling gold bars across state lines, just moving a laptop and change of clothes to work, but sheesh this is a challenge.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Still feeling a little bit like dogshit this morning. Congested. I’m hoping that Sudafed will mitigate this so I can ride with @sunringlerider tmw. If not, I at least have an excuse for dragging ass. I did manage to watch ‘One for the Road’ last night. The Grand Tour last adventure. Was decent, but definitely lacked depth. At least there are still reruns of TG.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I hope he has enough endurance
ok shackleton

hbd, BV

/me has a concert to perform in tonight. various kid-ferrying before hand. for now I'm moonlighting a bit to help out a slow co-worker who is on call

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
watered plants a bit. swept patio. weed whacked a bit. will make the 14yo mow and pick up fallen branches when he gets home. will try to fix dryer. will get in a short ride this afternoon, as i didn't yesterday due to getting delayed at work for 1+ hours due to a fire alarm b/c the stupid restaurant people had a grease fire that set it off...cool and breezy here

and cheers, @binary visions!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
HBD @binary visions

Got a call from a friend late last night to tell me that their friend was randomly by the Troubadour and got in line to buy tickets for the Motley Crue show that goes on sale at 10am just because he saw a line forming. The guy isn’t even a fan. I’m assuming his plan must be to sell the tix.Crue is doing a three show mini tour in Hollywood at the Troubadour, Roxy, and Whiskey. Paper tickets at the box office only, and only two per person.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Lazy Saturday giving my knee some chance to recover. Looked at the sticker on my crutches and my last knee op was in 2012. 12 years was a good run…

Gonna hop (heh, literally) on the forklift later and load the truck for tomorrow’s harvest.

Weather is perfect for a ride…

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Practice day. Weigh-in is 3# down. Weight reduction is being implemented. She really likes her sticker kit...

1000005830.jpg

Hannah lost her game.