Quantcast

[<>]•GetTheFUpFriday Gmt•[<>]

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Bought a sandwich to split with my wife for lunch. She didn't want the bacon on her half, and instead of offering it to me, she threw it away!

That's grounds for divorce.
i'd say she is a level four wizard...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Got to take a nap on my tree platform today. Tent and stove were still there. Cooler gone though.. Ice melted beer got warm. Home now. Turkeys abound. May get me one tomorrow. Smacked into a tree and re-injured my finger. Pretty throbby right now. Going to OCP anyways....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
A friend of mine came up to me at the horse show today and asked me to look at a spider bite on their ankle. Holy crap there was a necrotic area the size of a silver dollar and redness swelling and numbness to the rest of the foot. Needless to say they are now in the ER getting IV antibiotics and will be getting admitted. I am betting it was a brown recluse that got her in her barn at home yesterday.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
A friend of mine came up to me at the horse show today and asked me to look at a spider bite on their ankle. Holy crap there was a necrotic area the size of a silver dollar and redness swelling and numbness to the rest of the foot. Needless to say they are now in the ER getting IV antibiotics and will be getting admitted. I am betting it was a brown recluse that got her in her barn at home yesterday.
image.jpeg