Quantcast

{•o°-—-) Tuesday and shit (-—-°o•}

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I kinda want a rigid single speed
My rigid hardtail will be rigid SS as soon as I get around to taking the gears off. I raced many hundred milers SS a decade ago, but always had a squish fork up front on it. There's a few places I'm looking forward to trying it, but lots that are too steep with the gears removed that won't get ridden on it in that config.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
My rigid hardtail will be rigid SS as soon as I get around to taking the gears off. I raced many hundred milers SS a decade ago, but always had a squish fork up front on it. There's a few places I'm looking forward to trying it, but lots that are too steep with the gears removed that won't get ridden on it in that config.
I almost bought a crave SL back when I bought my enduro. That's what I would want. I'd probably never do anything too nuts on it, but the trails around here are all short and awful, may as well make it fun!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Slept like poo, night 2.

Broke out the snow boots yesterday and promptly put my foot into 2 cups of bird seed and acorns. Mice in our basement have been busy I see. Holes blocked off and traps set, let's see how they get in now.
UPDATE: They found a way. This means war.

38° out this AM when I left the house, why is this allowed?

Does that mean you're old, or did you just have some serious game as a Freshman in high school?

I know a few people I went to high school with who have kids done with high school. Ironically one of their parents lead the charge against the school handing out free condoms because it would encourage her daughter to bone-down.
How are these people so ridiculously stupid. Kids are gonna have sex regardless of whether they have free condoms available or have to buy their own. At least when they are easily accessible there's little excuse for not using one.

It's like these morans learned nothing from Prohibition, the War on Drugs, their own teenage experience, etc...:rant:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Surprise 5” on the ski hill this morning, went up for a power hour of powder laps. It was blowing sidewards and the truck thermometer read 2° as I was packing up to leave. It might have been cold, but at least it was windy!

Now, lunch and work.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Surprise 5” on the ski hill this morning, went up for a power hour of powder laps. It was blowing sidewards and the truck thermometer read 2° as I was packing up to leave. It might have been cold, but at least it was windy!

Now, lunch and work.
5” would be a surprise anywhere I would think? Ski hill is an awkward spot too. . .

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Meeting cancelled. Just doing stuff that takes a lot of time, but not too much thought. Much better option.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Not as awkward as the back of a Volkswagen Beetle. Don't ask how I know.

Turns out it's cold and windy pretty much anywhere along the continental divide. Who'da thunk?
So, doing some research for a snarky comment, I just learned that the continental divide goes all the way down to the southern tip of South America. I don’t know why I always thought of it as a peculiarly North American thing.
So many more places to purposefully piss now!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So, doing some research for a snarky comment, I just learned that the continental divide goes all the way down to the southern tip of South America. I don’t know why I always thought of it as a peculiarly North American thing.
So many more places to purposefully piss now!
puts the opening line to agnostic front's "gotta go" in a much different context

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Working late doing shit other people were supposed to do but failed because the tasks were mildly challenging. Fucking people around here fall flat on their faces whenever the most basic issues pop up like a kid hitting a piece of gravel on a skateboard.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Went off to bed certain I'd nod off even if I had run the dishwasher. Dishwasher is going 'ba doooop, bada deeewww ba doooop, bada deeewww ' and is certainly having me question my decision making processes.