Quantcast

(‿ˠ‿) Friday peepin' the booty GMT ( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆ )(‿ˠ‿)

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Ya, pretty hilarious actually. Severely miss calculated the level of hardness in the old welds holding on the old jack. 11 cutting wheels and 5 sawzall blades later. . . Got the new one tacked on. Will makes some better looking welds tomorrow.

Silver lining is that now all I have to be pissed at “work” today was some hard af welds, no coworker, no office bull shit. I’ll consider it a win.
"Stick" to it sparky, keep your nose to the "grind" stone and you might get some penetration on those beads. You're a grounded guy and will be shielded from the negativity. be positive and light your fire, so that you may burn it in your memory that we are always here for you, bearing a torch that you may divide and conquer. We are amped for you

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
89 yr old dude lives in a commercial building. He wants to sell and move to a house. 20 yrs of build up - a decent sized mess. He wants all cash - I don't have all cash so I can't make a deal. A buddy of mine was evicted from his shop space right after his wife died and he has cash and makes a deal with the old dude. A very fair all cash deal. My buddy is in the demo business and says don't worry old man, I'll handle this mess.

Two days of looking at houses and old man realizes he's older than he figured and gets worried about finding a house and cleaning up his mess. His kids come into the picture and say we don't want to deal with this so they forge a doctors document declaring the old man invalid and unable to make his own decisions. They took these documents to the title company who now say they need a court order to complete the transaction.

The old man never received occupancy from the county and code enforcement is scheduled to visit him soon.

The old man is not communicating with the realtor who the kids are saying tricked the old man into signing a contract he didn't understand.

This guy had his place listed for years and showed it to dozens of people.

1. Thank my stars I'm on the sidelines
2. My buddy has a shit ton of money tied up and still needs to find a place to move asap
3. Court seems to be where this is headed.
4. What the fuck
5. Profit??????

gonefirefightin

free wieners
89 yr old dude lives in a commercial building. He wants to sell and move to a house. 20 yrs of build up - a decent sized mess. He wants all cash - I don't have all cash so I can't make a deal. A buddy of mine was evicted from his shop space right after his wife died and he has cash and makes a deal with the old dude. A very fair all cash deal. My buddy is in the demo business and says don't worry old man, I'll handle this mess.

Two days of looking at houses and old man realizes he's older than he figured and gets worried about finding a house and cleaning up his mess. His kids come into the picture and say we don't want to deal with this so they forge a doctors document declaring the old man invalid and unable to make his own decisions. They took these documents to the title company who now say they need a court order to complete the transaction.

The old man never received occupancy from the county and code enforcement is scheduled to visit him soon.

The old man is not communicating with the realtor who the kids are saying tricked the old man into signing a contract he didn't understand.

This guy had his place listed for years and showed it to dozens of people.

1. Thank my stars I'm on the sidelines
2. My buddy has a shit ton of money tied up and still needs to find a place to move asap
3. Court seems to be where this is headed.
4. What the fuck
5. Profit??????
The second you sent me that link to that place I saw the writing on the wall. Now that the county is involved it will be a bureaucratic shit show for the next year or two at a minimum without a lawsuit involved, DEQ will also have a say now that the county is in the mix. I say steer clear and live your life.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The second you sent me that link to that place I saw the writing on the wall. Now that the county is involved it will be a bureaucratic shit show for the next year or two at a minimum without a lawsuit involved, DEQ will also have a say now that the county is in the mix. I say steer clear and live your life.
The old man and his kids have turned out to be grade A shitbags. They likely have some serious karma heading their way. The question now is how many felonies can an 89 year old man with one leg rack up.

I learned today that the fucking lunatic already had to surrender his firearms when he was convicted of some elderly abuse felonies in the last two years.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Sheep AND Cattle? What are they, Swiss?
Yeah, that guy. My friend went out to the memorial.
Thats pretty wild, I never knew the guy but reading his obituary says it all. I know his grand kids generation.

The Martinez family has 1000's of acres of orchards, hops, and range land... when you look at all the branches they have to be in the top 5 of diversified family businesses in the region. Raymond was running cattle through the YTC and roaming all over hell as a modern cowboy through the cold war. Dudes like that don't exist anymore, sadly.