Quantcast

*⁂* Not Sattiday, Satanday, with snow *⁂*

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Karts were driven. New PR for me. Haley didn't set a PR this time, but was within .05s of PR on both of her sessions and her laps all sat within a 1sec range, even with traffic. She's getting more consistent.

Her fastest lap on race 1 was actually with traffic too. There's a corner that she constantly goes into fast, but actually checked her speed to pass the kid, hugging the hell out of the wall. Lessons were learned. She even gave me a head nod the next lap around to acknowledge the speed around the turn (she told me afterwards). Times held consistently faster after that lap. She's chomping to do the next Jr series race in January.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
it is what she told my mom...

i wonder how she got it in the first place....vax/booster and all that shit...same for wheelchair bound uncle...she does not drive....

Omicron does appears to be less severe than other strains, just a cold is a dangerous simplification. Delta is also still running amok and killing a steady 1200 Americans a day.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
At least it's a common part from with a ubiqutious brand, with wide distribution and dealer network. Should be able to find pretty easily. Thank god it's not some off brand weirdness.
Yeah no more of that shit. Advent and Box have both failed clinical trials.

he-chose-poorly-talk.gif

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
5.5 hours finishing/finalizing a handbuilt winter trail. Been working on it for a while, but I thought I could wrap it up today. Now I just need a few volunteers to go out with me to help compress it a little more and it should be good to go. Lots of tight spots and tech moves required.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
How's your toof?
Still broken but at least the tooth doesn't hurt. Will be seeking out a dentist Monday morning. Still talking funny but half of that is because my lower lip is hamburger, pretty sure lower row of teeth went through in a few spots. Eating isn't fun.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
COVID negative on Thursdays test. Need a second one for the second exposure, but I'm fairly comfortable that it missed me. I guess we'll see. The mind has a fun way of playing tricks on you.

Got 20mi on the zwifty today. Shipping out SS gift in the morning. Couple more days of work, then the slow death.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
It’s technically not super windy here, for sure we have many many days where peak gust and sustained windspeed are a lot higher but today it is super super gusty. Like it goes to near zero and then to 35-40mph gusts in less than a second. It is a super house shaker. Whomph. Whomph-whomph. Scarier than the sustained high speeds actually. I am legit scared for my remaining large single glazed windows. :dead: I have closed the curtains over them in case of flying glass and am wondering what I could use to temporarily cover them.